Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
@bloodsnake007 Got my tickets for this online this afternoon. Heck its FREE! Why not!?
Hoping its a good finale... This season has been lacking a bit for me. Hoping for an Epic Finish!
@kaw And it's FREE!
flag-of-canada.gif
That's even more AWESOME! :cool: I've been loving this Season :drool: I just cant believe it's almost over! :( The finale shall be quite EPIC, (seeing as everything that has been leading up to it.)
A HUGE sh!tpile is about to hit the GoT FAN! :OMG:
CHmBhqM.gif

@Drum18 "Oh... Yeah" gif, LOL! :hilarious:

Reactions: kaw
This season has been lacking a bit for me

Who is this "kaw" moron who thought this? haha THAT EPISODE WAS AMAZING!!! :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:
I was on the edge of my seat the last 20 mins. It delivered BIG TIME. WOW.

I literally stood up and shouted "YES!" When Jon Snow killed the white walker with his sword! That best moment of the season hands down and one of my favorites for the entire series.

I can't remember, but what is Jon's sword made out of again? How is it able to kill the white walkers? ...i guess we'll find out? So freakin' cool.
I guarantee the replica Jon Snow swords you can buy just went up in price! haha

And lets not forget the awesome scene between Dany and Tyrion! Loved seeing the two of them just talking with each other. They already make a great team.

EPIC Episode. Epic indeed.

awesome episode and this season just keeps getting better and better for me, and we're not even at ep 9 yet! Next week is going to have to be super awesome to top ep 8 though, maybe a battle with daenerys dragons vs those Sons of Harpys since we had a battle of Ice this week so a Battle of Fire next? Plus Dragon are awesome lol :woot:

awesome episode and this season just keeps getting better and better for me, and we're not even at ep 9 yet! Next week is going to have to be super awesome to top ep 8 though, maybe a battle with daenerys dragons vs those Sons of Harpys since we had a battle of Ice this week so a Battle of Fire next? Plus Dragon are awesome lol :woot:
@Jb162009 I like the way you think my friend! :woot: :thumbs:
HOLY SHIZNIT WHAT AN EPISODE!!!

Now that's what I've been waiting for:OMG::OMG::OMG:

And not a single TIT in sight:hilarious:
nqMJ0lK.gif
@DADDYCOOL187 That GIF! :OMG: :rofl: LOL! You're freaking insane! :D

But that indeed was definitely one of the BEST episodes I've ever seen! :drool: I cant wait till next Sunday! :thumbs:

f'n Stannis. Whenever I try to like this guy he does something super awful.

But if it gets rid of Ramsey Bolten I guess it was worth it.