Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 528
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
I wish they would have broken the wall down first and then showed the Bran scene and ended with John and Dany

you knew the wall was coming down would have preferred it to end the other way around. Weiss and Denishoff always so dramatic...

What a fine season this has been, now here's to hoping HBO doesn't push the final season back to 2019. And even though many things were expectable, what a great final episode. :woot: This will be a long winter. :ohno:

Holy f*cking hell!!!

Best show in the history of man and that was a excellent final episode for the season

That meet was intense at first, great seeing so many characters together too

I thought that was hilarious when Euron f*cked off, I actually thought he was legit running off and I didn't see that coming with him going to get that other army. I knew cersei wasn't telling the truth but i genuinely thought he scarpered

Soooooo happy that bell is dead. Arya did that so cool too. Love the fact the two sisters finally came together. Had a feeling they would be a team and little finger was going to die but also a part of me was sh*tting it incase I was wrong. Such a great scene and the look on his face when it tunes out its him being trialed lol. Classic. I'm so happy he's gone

That ending with the zombie dragon was awesome.

I said to noodles the other day that they have a lot I want to see happen and cleared up in that episode and they actually did everything I wanted (except bran talking to John which I knew would be too late anyway) she's blatantley preggers too. Damn this show loves the incest. Incest is best as they say

Downer it's over and the final 6 episodes are over a year away but they are going to be the best 6 episodes of TV. I'm calling it.

Oh and another thing. I love the theory that bran is the night King, I think it could very well happen and just before the last scene when he's warging the Ravens he proper looked like the night King more than ever. Notice how there was no follow up to what he was seeing after it went to Tormund and the other guy. Not that there needed to be because it was a stylish way of showing us what's going on at the wall but to me it was also like in the last season where you see the babies face and then it goes to Johns face confirming to the audience he is a targaryen and lyanna son. It was kinda like that to me with bran and the night King.

Reactions: Noodles
Loved the episode, i wish this season was 10 episodes.

Seriously i thought for a moment

Cercey would order the mountain to kill her brother :ohno:

So when season 8 will start? Summer 2018?

That last little nod from her to the Mountain I thought it was a nod to do it but then her brother just walked by him so it was a nod to pass.

Oh and another thing. I love the theory that bran is the night King, I think it could very well happen and just before the last scene when he's warging the Ravens he proper looked like the night King more than ever. Notice how there was no follow up to what he was seeing after it went to Tormund and the other guy. Not that there needed to be because it was a stylish way of showing us what's going on at the wall but to me it was also like in the last season where you see the babies face and then it goes to Johns face confirming to the audience he is a targaryen and lyanna son. It was kinda like that to me with bran and the night King.

I don't know the theory in full, but I know it has a bit to do with Bran trying to stop the whole thing from the beginning and somehow becoming the night King

But do you think there is a possibility that Bran is going to realize in the last season that he really doesn't know enough and in an attempt to have more time is going to try to project himself into the past only to be stuck and become the three eyed raven, but by the time he catches up to himself he is wise enough to know he can't change events only see them which is why he never tells himself this. Also given the number of years it could just be he forgets when it is finally time

Reactions: Flloydo

We don't know yet. Late 2018 or even 2019 maybe.

Also, I'm so happy we finally got to see
Rhaegar on screen !!! For a moment there I thought they would only show the hands :LOL:

Loving this :drool:

DIS1D0KUQAARXvB.jpg