Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 526
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Epic end to the season which gives is many questions. Mainly how will Dany react to the news that Jon out ranks her on the claim to the throne?
Also what did Tyrion Say to Cersie? Are we going to see a betrayal after what he did say? And finding out she was pregnant?

The Little finger scene was brilliant, for a second I thought Arya was going to have to kill everyone in the room lol. The way he begged and cried for his life kind of tells you the kind of guy he is.

For a second I thought Jaime was going to get it too. Will be interesting to see what happens with regards to them both

The whole prince that was promised thing is kind of pointing to Jon, and to a less extent Dani, but it seems too obvious. What if it was Jaime? There's the tale that the original prince had to kill his one true love to correctly forge the sword lightbringer. (Cersie)

Hurry up with season 8 already!!

I'm pretty sure Jamie will kill cersei

I did wonder why tyrion was standing there sad and partially worried that John and dany were getting it on

I'm more interested in how dany will react to finding out John just f*cked his aunt lol

Also I can't see us having to wait 2 years for the final season. Aren't they scheduled to start filming in a couple of months?

I reakon around Christmas 2018

My predictions for the final season

- Drogon will kill Viserion, since his namesake, Khal Drogo killed Viserion’s namesake, Viserys with Aegon riding it against the Night King.
- Aegon kills the Night King and stop the Dead Army with help from his uncle Benjen
- The Hound will help Jamie kill Cersei by taking out the Franken-Mountain
- Theon kills Euron and saves his sister
- Thormund hits the sack with Brienne
- Aegon marries Dany
- Aegon will sit on the Iron Throne like Old Conan in the final scene

Can not wait for season 8. Here what i think might happen

The hound vs The Mountain. I have a feeling the hound will use Beric fire sword against the mountain and over come his fear of fire.

Most of the people say that Jamie will kill Cercey. I think Cercey will kill Briene and that will make Jamie kill her sister.

Theon will kill Euron but he will die saving her sister.

Arya will kill the person who cut ned stark head

Also can not wait to see reunion of
Sansa and Tyrion
Arya and the hound
Samn and Ser jorah
Arya, Bran with John Snow
Sansa and the Hound

And the most important john snow learning his true identity and Khalessi finds out.

Reactions: Flloydo

- Drogon will kill Viserion, since his namesake, Khal Drogo killed Viserion’s namesake, Viserys with Aegon riding it against the Night King.
- Aegon kills the Night King and stop the Dead Army with help from his uncle Benjen
- Aegon marries Dany
Can not wait for season 8. Here what i think might happen

The hound vs The Mountain. I have a feeling the hound will use Beric fire sword against the mountain and over come his fear of fire.

Most of the people say that Jamie will kill Cercey. I think Cercey will kill Briene and that will make Jamie kill her sister.

Theon will kill Euron but he will die saving her sister.

Arya will kill the person who cut ned stark head

Also can not wait to see reunion of
Sansa and Tyrion
Arya and the hound
Samn and Ser jorah
Arya, Bran with John Snow
Sansa and the Hound

And the most important john snow learning his true identity and Khalessi finds out.

I think you both say some things that will happen.

First off I was well confused with your Aegon comments. He's still John to me lol

Ash - I think your right about the dragons and who kills who and riding who

Defo with John killing the night King

I think your both kinda right about the mountain, hound and Jamie and would be awesome if the hound uses a fire sword but I'm not sure if he poses that power. Saying that he sees visions in the fire that came true. But I'm not sure cersei will kill brienne. She might actually survive.
Jamie already has enough ammo to want to kill his sister anyway but her being pregnant might stop that. Unless she has it by then.

Theon might kill Euron or his sister might do that if they save her whilst Euron is still alive. But I think theon will die saving her or just after. Maybe he rescues her, Euron kills theon and then she kills Euron leaving only her surviving.

I'm up in the air about John marrying dany. It all depends if bran and Sam actually tell him and if they do how they both react to it.

Harry - already merged some of my thoughts on what you said to ashes reply but although i want Jamie to kill cersei maybe arya will. She's still on her list and I think she will have crossed everyone off her list by the end (which she pretty much has with 50% of them, some of the others have been killed by other people like Joffrey & tywin and that leaves the executioner of Ned, the red woman - I doubt she will kill her, Beric - he's helped John out so she won't kill him plus he might die in battle, the mountain - she won't kill him and the hound) and She won't kill the hound either.

He could actually die whilst killing the mountain. Both together. I don't want the hound to die but I think he will. After his conversation to his bro saying you don't die that way (he means he will kill him) and to tyrion that he left that sh*t city so he didn't die in it and although he's a legend and become a partial good character he's still done enough sh*t for him to get justice to die in a harsh way and in that sh*t city. Makes sense to me

And same looking forward to those reunions (you forgot arya seeing gendry again - if that happens) and john and dany finding out the truth (if they even find out)

I can't wait for John and arya to see each other again though.

- Aegon marries Dany
All this. PERIOD.

Thormund :hilarious: :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333

- Aegon marries Dany

I think you both say some things that will happen.

First off I was well confused with your Aegon comments. He's still John to me lol

Ash - I think your right about the dragons and who kills who and riding who

Defo with John killing the night King

I think your both kinda right about the mountain, hound and Jamie and would be awesome if the hound uses a fire sword but I'm not sure if he poses that power. Saying that he sees visions in the fire that came true. But I'm not sure cersei will kill brienne. She might actually survive.
Jamie already has enough ammo to want to kill his sister anyway but her being pregnant might stop that. Unless she has it by then.

Theon might kill Euron or his sister might do that if they save her whilst Euron is still alive. But I think theon will die saving her or just after. Maybe he rescues her, Euron kills theon and then she kills Euron leaving only her surviving.

I'm up in the air about John marrying dany. It all depends if bran and Sam actually tell him and if they do how they both react to it.

Harry - already merged some of my thoughts on what you said to ashes reply but although i want Jamie to kill cersei maybe arya will. She's still on her list and I think she will have crossed everyone off her list by the end (which she pretty much has with 50% of them, some of the others have been killed by other people like Joffrey & tywin and that leaves the executioner of Ned, the red woman - I doubt she will kill her, Beric - he's helped John out so she won't kill him plus he might die in battle, the mountain - she won't kill him and the hound) and She won't kill the hound either.

He could actually die whilst killing the mountain. Both together. I don't want the hound to die but I think he will. After his conversation to his bro saying you don't die that way (he means he will kill him) and to tyrion that he left that sh*t city so he didn't die in it and although he's a legend and become a partial good character he's still done enough sh*t for him to get justice to die in a harsh way and in that sh*t city. Makes sense to me

And same looking forward to those reunions (you forgot arya seeing gendry again - if that happens) and john and dany finding out the truth (if they even find out)

I can't wait for John and arya to see each other again though.

OK I can go with most of that but aren't we missing something? Your mentioning Tormund and Beric but the last we saw of them they were on top of the wall when it came down EEK!

I did find one thing kind lol in the season finale

Bran revealing about Jon's parentage kinda felt like he was saying "if you in the audience haven't figured it out yet...let me explain it all for you..."

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
OK I can go with most of that but aren't we missing something? Your mentioning Tormund and Beric but the last we saw of them they were on top of the wall when it came down EEK!

My mate kept saying that when I watched it with him but I kept saying I hope they were on the right part that didn't fall down lol

I hope they are not dead

My mate kept saying that when I watched it with him but I kept saying I hope they were on the right part that didn't fall down lol

I hope they are not dead

I to hope that but when they were watching they then run to the right which would be the part that went down. Hope I'm wrong though

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I to hope that but when they were watching they then run to the right which would be the part that went down. Hope I'm wrong though

That is true. We kept saying for once we hoped it was a error

I reakon if one was to survive it would be Tormund but I do hope both have

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty