Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 520
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Sure, I was disappointed with the ending but look at this show compared to everything else out there. It is the most epic series ever to have been on TV.
We have gotten so spoiled. How dare we complain about it!? This was an amazing show and it should be remembered as such.
Word.

Reactions: kaw
well what pisses me about this season is that we all have to wait almost 2 freaking years for the weakest season of all which supposed to be the best and yes it felt rush not just this season but since last one, but what bugs me the most how wasted of character Bran was and Tyron gets to live to become the Hand of the king and the scene were they are at the table so stupid, iys always the same whit amazing shows, the finales are never good enough.............

well what pisses me about this season is that we all have to wait almost 2 freaking years for the weakest season of all which supposed to be the best and yes it felt rush not just this season but since last one, but what bugs me the most how wasted of character Bran was and Tyron gets to live to become the Hand of the king and the scene were they are at the table so stupid, iys always the same whit amazing shows, the finales are never good enough.............

I don’t want to say they mailed it in because the acting was amazing, the visuals were a spectacle, but the writing felt lazy. Maybe that was self inflicted because the show runners wanted to wrap the show up. I think with 10 full 10 episode season and a better relationship with GRR Martin they could have delivered arguably the greatest tv show of all time. Now it’s just a great show with many viewing they didn’t stick the landing.

@kaw I say we have all the right to complain. Fans, investing our time and money is the reason GoT is successful.
Like I said before. GoT has the best season 1 to season 6 tv series of all time.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@jcm The writing is lazy and rushed cause it's seems like D&D wants to finish the series as soon as possible so they can move on writing Star Wars.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
@kaw I say we have all the right to complain. Fans, investing our time and money is the reason GoT is successful.
Like I said before. GoT has the best season 1 to season 6 tv series of all time.

For sure we totally have the right to complain, but it doesn't mean we aren't spoiled. Cause we so are! haha Myself included.
Take seasons 7 & 8 by themselves and they are still better then most of the TV shows on right now. We just have such a high standard with GoT that anything less seems like a disappointment.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
You are right but if that’s the case they could have done as soon as season 7 and why to wait so long for it....
It takes long to shoot an action film and season 8 is a 7 + hour long film.
Not including writing, editing and adding visual effects. And that's why D&D rushed it.
Cause if they agree to do 2 more seasons of GoT like HBO wanted. I guess they will miss an opportunity to be a part of the new Star Wars.

For all the people who are mad at David and Dan. It's NOT their fault.

They were hired to make an ADAPTATION of the Game of thrones books. G.R.R. Martin had almost a DECADE to finish is books. A DECADE! Think about that. Thats insane! He couldn't do it. They even extended the series to give him more time and he still couldn't do it. David and Dan were given the impossible task of trying to finish this.
good writers can fill the gaps. this is no excuse!

the character Jon Snow was totally destroyed in this season. he was the ONE that united all people to fight against the Night King ...without him they all would be dead and then such a punishment? why people care about Greyworm's opinion? if this is also GRR Martin's ending then he f#cked it up.

Last edited:
Guys... Bran don't see the future !!!! He can only see the past but NOT THE FUTURE... so he could not know what Dany was about to do...
Of course he can see the future. He knew Arya would kill the night king and end that war in that spot. He gave her the dagger there for that exact reason. He new Theon would go as far as he did to save him. Otherwise he wouldn’t of said all that creepy sh*t like “your where you need to be” to pretty much everyone and when he said stuff to Jamie along the lines of it was all for a reason or whatever it was etc etc
Did you guys also noticed on ep 3, before the Night King reached his sword to kill Bran. He tilted his head a little sensing Bran is up to something then Arya came flying in.
Bran became the most evil villain in GoT. He knew what will happen but did nothing to stop or prevent them from happening. So he can gain power.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
good writers can fill the gaps. this is no excuse!

the character Jon Snow was totally destroyed in this season. he was the ONE that united all people to fight against the Night King ...without him they all would be dead and then such a punishment? why people care about Greyworm's opinion? if this is also GRR Martin's ending they he f#cked it up.
From the Prince that was promised to a useful idiot.