Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 521
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Game of Thrones’ Kit Harington Reportedly Checked Into Rehab For Stress, Exhaustion
Source: ScreenRant
Kit-Harington-as-Jon-Snow-in-Game-of-Thrones-season-8.jpg
According to Page Six, Harington is exhausted and stressed out due to the ending of the show, and the pressure of wondering what the future has in store for him. Like many others who find themselves in tough situations, he reportedly self-medicated with too much alcohol, and didn't get enough rest or personal care. He's now said to be getting thorough professional help at the $120,000 per month facility, although when TMZ reached out to the actor's reps, they responded with the following statement, downplaying the idea that he's in rehab. "[Kit Harington] has decided to utilize this break in his schedule as an opportunity to spend some time at a wellness retreat to work on some personal issues."

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
Game of Thrones’ Kit Harington Reportedly Checked Into Rehab For Stress, Exhaustion
Source: ScreenRant
Sad to hear, but good to know he's getting help.

Must be horrible to leave GoT behind after so long... I remember feeling really depressed once Lost ended (weirdly it actually helped me through depression whilst on air), so I can't even imagine how the people who star in and make these big shows must feel.

Reactions: PunkNinja

Must be horrible to leave GoT behind after so long... I remember feeling really depressed once Lost ended (weirdly it actually helped me through depression whilst on air), so I can't even imagine how the people who star in and make these big shows must feel.
Most probably it's all downhill from here. And that's for the entire cast.

Isn't that what also happened to Heath Ledger, except he made the mistake of combining a antidepressant with another prescribed medicine and they had a lethal reaction to one another and he died. I thought Heath also suffered from what is it called "PTSD" (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). From what I've read, quite a few actors/actresses suffer from it, just that some bounce back better than others.

Isn't that what also happened to Heath Ledger, except he made the mistake of combining a antidepressant with another prescribed medicine and they had a lethal reaction to one another and he died. I thought Heath also suffered from what is it called "PTSD" (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). From what I've read, quite a few actors/actresses suffer from it, just that some bounce back better than others.
I've heard mixed stories when it comes to Heath, so I'm not sure what to believe... there's what you said, and then others denying he was struggling with depression, but was just exhausted and on sleep medication. But yeah, some handle fame better than others I suppose.

I've heard mixed stories when it comes to Heath, so I'm not sure what to believe... there's what you said, and then others denying he was struggling with depression, but was just exhausted and on sleep medication. But yeah, some handle fame better than others I suppose.
You have to look at from their standpoint, to be a great actor/actress you have to become your character sotospeak, so I can kind of understand the hardship it puts on them and then possibly withdrawals from casting as that character once production is over. It must be an emotional rollercoaster for them. Very very stressful to say the least.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
You have to look at from their standpoint, to be a great actor/actress you have to become your character sotospeak, so I can kind of understand the hardship it puts on them and then possibly withdrawals from casting as that character once production is over. It must be an emotional rollercoaster for them. Very very stressful to say the least.
Oh yeah, I can totally understand it! I mean, it was his life for 8 years, and they've always said that the cast were like a family... so to suddenly have to walk away from that after so long would effect most people in some way I reckon.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I saw this on my Facebook.
61357250_2817319651617499_5120909062006898688_n.png

“My final day of shooting, I felt fine, I felt fine then I went to do my last shots and started hyperventilating a bit. Then they called ‘wrap’ and I just ******* broke down. It was this onslaught of relief and grief about not being able to do this again. But the weirdest bit was when we came off set and they started taking the costume off and it felt like being skinned, It felt like they were unceremoniously for the last time ripping off this character.” — Kit Harington

:(

I saw this on my Facebook.
View attachment 430063
“My final day of shooting, I felt fine, I felt fine then I went to do my last shots and started hyperventilating a bit. Then they called ‘wrap’ and I just ******* broke down. It was this onslaught of relief and grief about not being able to do this again. But the weirdest bit was when we came off set and they started taking the costume off and it felt like being skinned, It felt like they were unceremoniously for the last time ripping off this character.” — Kit Harington

:(
That's honestly heartbreaking. :(