Game of Thrones - The Complete Collection (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: November 3rd, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $239.99

6420103_so.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen a single episode of this series. I almost succumb to the hype, but ultimately I refrained. If this box set sticks around for a while and comes down in price, like the Avengers box set, I may give it a go.

Preordered. I wonder if it will end up dropping in price significantly like the Avengers similar set...Still it’s not Disney, so they might not print that many of those.

Really nice set but i dont think i’ll ever watch this series again. Its a shame cos at one point it was the best show ever...... then the last episode came along and ruined everything for me :sweat:

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
I think I’ll wait for a price drop on a standard 4K release and the. Replace the discs in the collectors edition

I've only seen season one when it originally aired before it was cool to like the show LOL I wanna do a marathon and will probably pick this- or a cheaper regular 4k set up. Glad I held off on getting the beautiful Deluxe set that was only bluray.

Last edited:
This getting released makes me hopeful they’ll do something nice for a Breaking Bad 4K Set. Maybe once Better Call Saul wraps up they can do them both.

This getting released makes me hopeful they’ll do something nice for a Breaking Bad 4K Set. Maybe once Better Call Saul wraps up they can do them both.
Still annoyed season 3 & 4 never got steelbooks for Better Call Saul.

I hate when TV shows start steelbooks and don't finish them.

Reactions: dfoles
ideal time to put characters on the front of the steels, but instead some tired looking art. Hate the GOT title on the front too, why can't they write the full title with season number... lazy. Pass.

Reactions: hatredhorror
The internet is always a loud minority.

Look at TLOU2 and how well it sold despite all the cry babies.
That's hardly a fair comparison.

TLOU2 was derided by a vocal minority because its story was an affront to their ignorance.

GoT's final season is the worst final season of any major TV series in television history and it offended virtually everybody for the simple fact that it was garbage.

Reactions: Mararagan