Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £249.99

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 20.42.46.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This sold out very quick. Only got the email a hour ago.
I think they look good, would of preferred these designs to the ones we got originally (although the matching spines making a separate picture are cool) and would love them all in 4K but I’m not forking £250 out on these. Especially at how dire the final season was. Nice set though

If I ever do pick these up again, it would be the cool wooden box version or a newer Collectors edition with maybe a statue of the throne as the main piece and the discs below it. I’m actually surprised that’s not a thing

Also available at WB Shop UK, at same price as Zavvi (PLUS that you can use the code "WELCOME" for 10% discount on WB)

@Strangerbyday, maybe you can add it to the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
Also available at WB Shop UK, at same price as Zavvi (PLUS that you can use the code "WELCOME" for 10% discount on WB)

@Strangerbyday, maybe you can add it to the OP.

thank you. just created a new account to save £25 :D

Reactions: Felix_ro
Do WB shop take payment straight away?
WB shop take payment 1-2 weeks before release date
They then ship a few days before release date usually on the Thursday or Friday

A lot of times WB Shop take payment 2 weeks before release date beware of this if you thinking about wanting to cancel an order

WB shop take payment 1-2 weeks before release date
They then ship a few days before release date usually on the Thursday or Friday

A lot of times WB Shop take payment 2 weeks before release date beware of this if you thinking about wanting to cancel an order
I ordered one without the code but ordered again with the code but can’t find My Orders in the website? How do I view my orders so I can cancel one ?

I ordered one without the code but ordered again with the code but can’t find My Orders in the website? How do I view my orders so I can cancel one ?

you have to view the page on a desktop or choose desktopmode in your browser on your phone. you cant manually cancel each one, you have to email warner and ask them to cancel. @Mickle_89 loves warner store :p

Hmm been thinking about this one, but not a fan of the GOT on the front of each steelbook. I dunno, the other game of thrones steelbooks with the magnets on the front just look much better as a set and the magnets do make them stand out more