Game of Thrones - The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 3, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $249.99

81fZWQC1ypL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
This is exactly what I've been waiting for... a complete collection set! I agree with @DMD4k though... this one doesn't look anything special, so I'll wait and see what else they come up with.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mararagan and DMD4k
Replica? Nah I want the real thing. Now I'd pay premium prices for that!! :p
Well, obviously... but I was being considerate and thinking there wouldn't be enough of the real Emilia to go around for everyone (unfortunately) lol.

I'm pretty sure this black box is just a simple mock-up for pre-order purposes. I imagine this'll still be a pretty fancy set.
I think so too....the Amazon title is:
GAME OF THRONES: CSR GIFST COLL EDIT

Giftset collector’s edition....sounds like not only blu-rays

What is CSR standing for? Consumer?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
From Amazon:

Complete Collector’s Edition
Novel series by George R.R. Martin, HBO’s drama series Game of Thrones holds the record as the most awarded series in television history. This limited-edition, custom-designed complete collector’s set includes all 73 episodes of this epic eight season series. Also included is 15 hours of bonus content and never-before-seen footage.

I agree with some comments here that this is maybe an holding image. I have actually pre-ordered. I love the series and can't wait to see all the extras and limited packaging they will come out with. Not sure if any other outlets will also have the full rights to produce a set like this. You may see the international Amazon versions as well, Germany, Japan etc. I expect they will release some great sets also but I've taken the plunge so let's hope its worth it.

Have any of the other season Blu Ray releases been region locked in the US?

I will be crying in my beer if this is locked to A.

I would definitely wait for a more deluxe exclusive edition like they did with Breaking Bad with the Barrel and stuff !!
I imagine it would in the shape of the Iron Throne or something like that :D

I would definitely wait for a more deluxe exclusive edition like they did with Breaking Bad with the Barrel and stuff !!
I imagine it would in the shape of the Iron Throne or something like that :D

Well, this might be actually be it. For this price, I can't imagine a box with slipboxes inside. They will have designed something unique.

Reactions: Mararagan