UK
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £26.99

5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flash
More expensive tho by couple pound
I would rather pay an extra £2 with amazon in the knowledge that if anything happens the customer service is far superior. And delivery. And about a million other reasons.

On subject - thanks for the amazon link - ordered S5 and S6 :)

Has anyone else kept the plastic packaging these come in? I normally chuck them out but for some reason I quite like these...

• Thanks
Reactions: Shane Dale
I would rather pay an extra £2 with amazon in the knowledge that if anything happens the customer service is far superior. And delivery. And about a million other reasons.

On subject - thanks for the amazon link - ordered S5 and S6 :)

Has anyone else kept the plastic packaging these come in? I normally chuck them out but for some reason I quite like these...
Yea I keep them too as really nice

Amazon UK is the best deal for this right now unless a US retailer drops this price to below US$29.99

Total shipped to Seattle, WA is $30.91

Amazon UK is the best deal for this right now unless a US retailer drops this price to below US$29.99

Total shipped to Seattle, WA is $30.91

Yup, even with shipping, it's cheaper to buy overseas. I bought seasons 1-4 through Amazon UK for this reason. I'm debating whether to buy the season 6 steelbook now or wait for a price drop (which may not happen for a while).

• Thanks
Reactions: ash333
hoping for another Black Friday deal on these like the others

Was just about to say the same but I doubt it will be this season.

Most likely be season 3 & 4 (I hope)

That's the only deal I'm hoping to get out of Black Friday anyway

Reactions: Flash