Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi
Price:

11540576-1324514624981184.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
7 disks? How many disks do the holders take?

It won't have 7 discs. Will most likely be updated soon. With the previous seasons having 10 episodes and bonus features on 4/5 discs you can guarantee the 7 disc info is wrong considering this season is only 7 episodes

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Preordered this & the regular edition. Hopefully the artwork matches the other ones.

off topic but I am so annoyed we may not see Season 8 until 2019! :(

I have a theory on this (which I imagine I'll be completely wrong with).

They're filming season 8 starting in October. 6 episodes.
I think they're going to air them starting November 19th of 2018. Winter has come.
Then the remaining episodes each week, with the final 2 hour episode airing on December 23rd.
And they'll kill off every character we love in the show & ruin Christmas for everyone!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Preordered this & the regular edition. Hopefully the artwork matches the other ones.

I have a theory on this (which I imagine I'll be completely wrong with).

They're filming season 8 starting in October. 6 episodes.
I think they're going to air them starting November 19th of 2018. Winter has come.
Then the remaining episodes each week, with the final 2 hour episode airing on December 23rd.
And they'll kill off every character we love in the show & ruin Christmas for everyone!

haha!

Post production gonna be much longer seeing as its the final battle with lots of white walkers and 3 dragons!
Plus rumors that each episode will be 70-80 mins!