Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.it Exclusive) [Italy]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 15th, 2016
Purchase link: Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season
Price: EUR 39.99

51eqblPl2WL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Amazon now shows the release date to be on June 15th?
Also, today if you preorder the 3rd and 4th, you can use the GRAZIE1000 code for 10€ of discount (for purchases over 50€)

Reactions: tono06
I got the first two from Amazon UK, so I'm not sure how the steelbooks look (language wise)

oh man! i was so exited to have this one coming up....

Amazon was showing this new date for months now, but on the other hand, br.com was still showing a January release. I had mixed feelings on who got it right. Unfortunately it was amazon :(

• Informative
Reactions: tono06
Apparently whoever does the press releases needs to figure out what they are doing with their lives. When you put that seasons 3, & 4 will be released on the heels of the first 2 seasons to me that doesn't mean 7 months after..

Apparently whoever does the press releases needs to figure out what they are doing with their lives. When you put that seasons 3, & 4 will be released on the heels of the first 2 seasons to me that doesn't mean 7 months after..

They probably meant that in the G.R.R. Martin time. 7 months in his time is like seconds in normal time :p

Reactions: David1984