Gary aka BURRAGUM

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Fellow Ninjas,

It is with sad regret to announce that one of our members - BURRAGUM - who had been suffering with a heart condition passed away around early December. He was 55 years old.

I've only announced this now as i was waiting for some info from his daughter & son regarding where we can donate to a good cause close to Gary. As they're still getting over this shock i'm still waiting to hear from them - Once i find this out I will update the thread.

Lastly his son and daughter mentioned that they were aware of how much HDN meant to their dad and they proved this by trying to complete trades/sales that had been arranged whilst their dad was in hospital. It just goes to show what a top bloke he was.

RIP my friend. :(

Last edited:
I did not know him personally
Sad News to go at such a young age 55

Rest in peace
My condolences to the family and friends

He will always will be remembered and never forgotten

My condolences, thoughts and prayers to his family. This is a sad time for them and we need to make sure they know Ninjas are in their corner.

Gary really was such a helpful guy, he gave me a lot of advice when I was trying to secure a copy of the Ironman Target Exclusive. It was one of his personal favourites, so he was quite the expert and really went out of his way to help me get my copy.

Such sad news, my sincere condolences to all his family and friends.