Gattaca (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #007) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 14, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on January 28 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £42.98
Note: Limited and Numbered to 850 - Premium Slipcase with multi-level embossing and metallic details - 7x A6 Art Cards - A4 Poster (Tubed) - Photo Booklet (28pg) - Collectors Folder - Premium Envelope with Foiling - Plastic Numbering Card - Numbering Sticker - Region Coding: FREE (A,B,C)

1080_gattaca_preorder_1024x1024.png

gattaca_box_art_1_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
Very classy. Seeing the back of the steelbook (this is the first time we've seen it, right?) makes the front make more sense to me.

(Though, looking at all the contents of this edition, I'm not seeing where the light blue theme is coming from.)

That's a nice slip. I like that it wasn't the obvious choice they went with.
The steel needs to be hidden from view, so this looks like the edition to buy.

I think EB is making some of the very best slips around after getting Oblivion in my hands and that art is beautiful. I just wish they weren’t so expensive for a WWA.

I think this might just be the first edition I get from them. That looks amazing. Does anyone know whether they charge on pre-order or just when it ships?

I said I'd never buy a EB dressed up WWA, but I actually really like this... £43 isn't all that bad either, only a £20 premium over the standalone steel from zavvi. I'll need to give the film another watch, but I'm tempted :whistle:

Fewer cards and no "strut card," and it's £7 cheaper than the WWA Psycho edition. Seems like a good move. (What was the strut card for, anyway?)

Fewer cards and no "strut card," and it's £7 cheaper than the WWA Psycho edition. Seems like a good move. (What was the strut card for, anyway?)
This is a different line, BluPick vs BluPack. It's going to be thinner. I think their last may have been Spartacus or Halloween. Check those out if you want a reference.