Gattaca (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #007) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 14, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on January 28 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £42.98
Note: Limited and Numbered to 850 - Premium Slipcase with multi-level embossing and metallic details - 7x A6 Art Cards - A4 Poster (Tubed) - Photo Booklet (28pg) - Collectors Folder - Premium Envelope with Foiling - Plastic Numbering Card - Numbering Sticker - Region Coding: FREE (A,B,C)

1080_gattaca_preorder_1024x1024.png

gattaca_box_art_1_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
Seriously though, for those who like the artwork this is good news, plus, adding a few less extras and putting this out at a lower price should also add to the appeal.
Seems to have plenty of extras without the need for the strut card, etc...

Reactions: Shark
Not a big fan of the skinny E-Blu slips if I'm honest. Halloween has a very nice finish but that's about it from me, the premium feel is kinda lost as it's more lightweight and ultra slim. It's literally a slip housing the dimensions of a barebone steelbook, that's it. Personally I much prefer their bulkier Blu-pack fullslips like King Kong, Gladiator, Oblivion, Psycho etc even if it comes with extra fluff I don't necessarily want and/or need :whistle::oohyeah:

Not a big fan of the skinny E-Blu slips if I'm honest. Halloween has a very nice finish but that's about it from me, the premium feel is kinda lost as it's more lightweight and ultra slim. It's literally a slip housing the dimensions of a barebone steelbook, that's it. Personally I much prefer their bulkier Blu-pack fullslips like King Kong, Gladiator, Oblivion, Psycho etc even if it comes with extra fluff I don't necessarily want and/or need :whistle::oohyeah:
Oooh, thank you for bringing up that this is BPS and not BP (Some real Xbox level of naming going on here). I’m no longer tempted.

Reactions: Mickle_89
EB have been producing some nice slips lately IMO. Just a shame they're forced to use the non-exclusive steels.

As for the film itself... I personally think it's totally deserving of a premium release. More so than another Marvel anyway. :yawn:

Reactions: DMD4k
I think that WWA steel would have looked a lot better with an aqua blue background (or something like that) instead of that orange color, but I realize that the overall design leaves a lot to be desired.