GB (Masterblaster) Guardians of the Galaxy- NOVA CHOICE # NC 004

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi gals and guys,

I have decided to offer a Groupbuy for this Title coming out of Korea from the Retailer NOVA MEDIA .

This GB is here to HELP people who cannot and/or donnot want to go through the hassle of ordering or importing the steelbook.

This GB is NOT to be used as a secondary source to obtain copies for sale or trade , for this purpose you can use the website.

If you want to join then I do expect you to honor your commitment. I cannot accept any drop outs due to my obligation to the Retailer.

Please state what version of the Steelbook you would like and from where you are (where it should be shipped too).

Here is the Information provided by the Retailer

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA GoG SteelBook: 0.7K, numbered.
- Full slipcase with WWA GoG SteelBook : 1K, numbered.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-oder gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive sticker etc.
Combined Print run: 1.7K

In anticipation that HDN Staff will host a GB for the US members (just like it was done with Lone Survivor and Drive) I would say this GB for the time being is only for anyone outside of the USA.

The Price for this GB will be divided amoung all GB members (amount of steelbooks) meaning a person wanting only 1 steelbook will be less then someone wanting 3. Please keep this in mind when making your requests. This GB fee can be waviered at any time by myself.

Price will look something like this (this is only an example as there are various variables that I cannot influence) :

Steelbook ($) + shipping from KR to me (x$) + impor tax (divided amoung all SBs) + $4 for my time and work (per steelbook for the first , for any after that $3) + shipping to you (x$)

Combined shipping is always welcomed and can be requested.

Just remember - once you have joined you have committed yourself to the purchase.

Take care
John

EDIT : NO 1-Click versions will be given for this GB ! Sorry . For those who have editited there post to reflect ONLY the 1-Click version I am assuming you want no other versions , meaning I will disregard your entrée into this GB.

EDIT #2- ANY member (does not matter from where) that gets on the list ist REQIRED to stay on the list , your copies will be bought with my money and I will want my money back . EVEN if another GB is opened your Commitment to my GB you should fulfill. IF you CHOOSE to drop out , rest assured I WILL NOT service you here or anywhere else again ! I don't have the funds to be putting out for members who do not seriously want to participate !

first part of the list.
If you dont see your name on it and you should be on the list because you posted before where I stopped doing the list for tonight, then please contact me.
if you see your name but no choices , that is because I am not sure what you want...please contact me with these wishes , you MUST send me a PM as I wont look at all posts again, sorry hope you can understand with all the work it is ....
If you do not contact me within the next 12 hours I will have to remove your name from the list.
The second part of the list will be completed tomorrow afternoon (my time)
Take care
John

EDIT - IMPORTANT !! - the list above is only for internal use only so I know who wants what, the actual Participation List will be done tonight !! 02.December

So we have some bad news to report.
Due to all the commotion gong on behind the scences on this release , the Retailer has reduced my GB numbers a great deal.
I will post later on tonight the amount of what is available for this GB .
Just be prepared to have to order yourself .
In reference to the TKDR GB he has assured me that one would be no problems...
The releatier only has a certain amount of copies set aside for the GBs since for this title there are a lot of GBs worldwide , he was unable to fulfill all the GB needs
I wil lhave to select the participating members of this Groupbuy , which I wil do also later tonight when I am positive of the available numbers.
For those who do get to participate , your wish will have to be limited to one per person either the Full, Lenti A or Lenti B (following example of US GB)
You can thank your fellow man for this being like it is ....
Take care
John

The GB Participants List is posted in #308-#310

FEES PAID

Last edited:
One Lenti type B + one fullslip for fajiats for France !!!!!! Thanks John

PS: you can forget my MP except for combine the others steel:thumbs:

Last edited:
Updated to reflect Nova announcement

1 x 1 click option (1 of each) please

Greatly appreciated

Thanks

Last edited:
One 1-click if available, otherwise 1 x Full slip + 1 x Lenti A to Russia, please.

was: 1 of each to Russia, please.

Last edited: