New member from Vancouver, BC

Hi all. Recently started collecting steels and other limited sets, mostly 4k’s but some blu-rays too. Fairly active on eBay lately and starting to find my footing in the community. I participate in a bunch of Steelbook/4k/blu-ray groups on FB, and am a mod on the “4k, Blu-Ray Steelbooks Canada Only” FB group. Joined my first GB with the Debossed Steelbook FB group about a week ago and hoping - finances permitting ;) - to participate in others here. Had heard about HiDefNinja in some of the FB groups and then found a link here on bluraylife.com.

Nice to meet you all :)

Last edited:
Hi all. Recently started collecting steels and other limited sets, mostly 4k’s but some blu-rays too. Fairly active on eBay lately and starting to find my footing in the community. I participate in a bunch of Steelbook/4k/blu-ray groups on FB, and am a mod on the “4k, Blu-Ray Steelbooks Canada Only” FB group. Joined my first GB with the Debossed Steelbook FB group about a week ago and hoping - finances permitting ;) - to participate in others here. Had heard about HiDefNinja in some of the FB groups and then found a link here on bluraylife.com.

Welcome to HDN! Pleasure to have you here :thumbs:

Welcome to the community!
Greetings!

Welcome, and I'm new here too , weren't active for sometimes.