New From Port Moody, BC, Canada

Feb 8, 2024
Hi there,

Just join the group. I have been collecting Blu-rays since they were launched. Now collecting 4K Blu-ray, but I am finding it hard to buy 4K Blu-ray. A lot of 4K titles are exclusive to retailers or countries. I am very happy to discover this site today. How do I join group purchases?
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Noodles and kaw
Hi there,

Just join the group. I have been collecting Blu-rays since they were launched. Now collecting 4K Blu-ray, but I am finding it hard to buy 4K Blu-ray. A lot of 4K titles are exclusive to retailers or countries. I am very happy to discover this site today. How do I join group purchases?
Thank you very much.

Welcome to HDN.

When GBs are posted, they show up in this section and you click on the left side to check whether they're for certain SteelBooks or for something else.

Also worth checking out this thread for a handy how-to join GBs:

Some of them, mainly Blufans releases lately get posted on the Ninja Shop, where you can set up an account etc...

Tag or PM if you need help around.

Hi there,

Thank you very much.
Welcome to the community :)