GB- SE - Alien/AVP/Predator - The Ultimate Annihilation (Blu-ray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi , im offering here a GB for this Box Set..

it contains the following....

9 Discs
All Alien Movies
Alien vs Predator 1+2
Predator 1-3
Comes with a Collectors Book (English) and Collector Cards

The best Box Set there is....:scat:

Thanks to Daniel !! I had the translation wrong, there seems to be enough on stock so its no rush here.

Price is 110 Euros plus Shipping cost to you. The Box is quite heavy !!

As soon as i get 4 members who want one, ill order - If they are still availiable by then , then good if not im sorry....

The same GB Rules apply here as with my other GBs

Take care
John

1. VRob98
2. tridon

9ucyewrk.jpg

u8qmc4tr.jpg

pbmdhhrb.jpg

Ps. the Original Price for these were 150 Euros !! They are going fast now!!

Last edited:
Reactions: VRob98
You can put me down for one of these John, if you can find another 3 people for the GB.

Shipping these altogether gives the best chance of receiving one in nice condition, as discshop.se's packaging doesn't sound too great for individual ones.

the only thing in swedish is the text on wrap thats sits on the back of it, where it´s show what the set contains

this is removable

hope this helps

info from the wrap disc codes
Alien ABC
Alien 2 ABC
Alien 3 ABC
Alien 4 ABC

Predator ABC
Predator 2 ABC
Predators BC
Alien vs. Predator B
Alien vs. Predator 2 B

Last edited:
the only thing in swedish is the text on wrap thats sits on the back of it, where it´s show what the set contains

this is removable

hope this helps

info from the wrap disc codes
Alien ABC
Alien 2 ABC
Alien 3 ABC
Alien 4 ABC

Predator ABC
Predator 2 ABC
Predators BC
Alien vs. Predator B
Alien vs. Predator 2 B

Yeah, that helps a lot, actually. Thanks, raspor! I just wasn't sure 'cause I know the version that's sold in France is actually written in French. I've been debating getting this from Australia because at least I know it'd be in English from there. However, now that I know this version is in English, too, I've gotta say...

I'll take one, John! Please put me down for one... preferably one that's in the mintest condition possible since I'm kinda anal when it comes to that. ;)

Last edited:
Ha, not more so than me, I bet! BUMP!

But a GB definitely offers the best chance of getting a pristine one, as the packing for several large boxes will probably be a lot sturdier than for just one.

Reactions: Masterblaster
Anyone else interested in this...?

Shipping cost vary depending on where you live.

Take care John

I'm definitely still interested, though I'm a little scarce for cash until the end of the month. If John decides to still go ahead with this GB and me paying at the end of February is cool, then yeah... you can still count me in! :)

Reactions: Masterblaster
Hey guys-I sent Masterblaster a PM, to see if maybe he can combine these with the Jaws set that is also released. Not sure if it helps, but maybe you want to follow up directly with him, if you're in the Jaws Group buy.

Reactions: tridon
Hey guys-I sent Masterblaster a PM, to see if maybe he can combine these with the Jaws set that is also released. Not sure if it helps, but maybe you want to follow up directly with him, if you're in the Jaws Group buy.

Thank-you very much! :D

I'm also interested in that JAWS set, so maybe I'll contact Masterblaster directly to see what can be done with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.