GB- SE - Alien/AVP/Predator - The Ultimate Annihilation (Blu-ray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi , im offering here a GB for this Box Set..

it contains the following....

9 Discs
All Alien Movies
Alien vs Predator 1+2
Predator 1-3
Comes with a Collectors Book (English) and Collector Cards

The best Box Set there is....:scat:

Thanks to Daniel !! I had the translation wrong, there seems to be enough on stock so its no rush here.

Price is 110 Euros plus Shipping cost to you. The Box is quite heavy !!

As soon as i get 4 members who want one, ill order - If they are still availiable by then , then good if not im sorry....

The same GB Rules apply here as with my other GBs

Take care
John

1. VRob98
2. tridon

9ucyewrk.jpg

u8qmc4tr.jpg

pbmdhhrb.jpg

Ps. the Original Price for these were 150 Euros !! They are going fast now!!

Last edited:
Reactions: VRob98
With John's agreement I've decided to remove my name from the list and proceed with my own order. I think in this case the GB is proving a little tough to put together and I'm a little worried stocks might be running low.

I'll post in the non-GB thread if and when I receive my copy.

And thanks again to John for trying :scat:

With John's agreement I've decided to remove my name from the list and proceed with my own order. I think in this case the GB is proving a little tough to put together and I'm a little worried stocks might be running low.

yeah im ok with that , this GB just did not have the amount of members to make it possible, sorry about that.

As far as JAWS im going to wait on that to see if it will be somewhere else .. IF not ill offer a GB for JAWS to save on shipping cost from Retailer.

Take care
John

Reactions: tridon and Pieter V

Which retailer are you buying it from and do you know if they'll ship to North America? :ohno:

the swedish retailer only ship to other eu countries, amazon.fr most likely ship to north america, do I don´t know if the text in the book is in english or french, most likely french

Status
Not open for further replies.