Geek Pants (Tridon's YouTube channel)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Hey, everyone!

I thought I'd take a minute to share my little side project...

I retired my original YT channel (Cosmic Dragon) and relaunched as Geek Pants Media alongside my pals Chris Mercier and Kris Fedick. If anyone has ever watched my old BOARD OFF! videos with Kris, those will be re-released alongside a brand-new Season 2. Chris and I will be doing the Geek Pants Camcast -- a video podcast that'll have one main topic every week (Episode 1 is Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy).

All animations and logos were designed by guru @Snollygoster and I couldn't be happier or more grateful. You rock, dude! :thumbs:

Whenever a new episode goes live, I'll post them as a new comment in this thread. And no worries... I'm still sticking around the HDN Podcast. This is just a side gig with my personal friends who live in the same city as me. :)

Please like/share/subscribe. It'd be much appreciated!

Attachments

• geekpants-k-social-icon.png
    geekpants-k-social-icon.png
    693.5 KB · Views: 488
Just shot Episode 4 of the Geek Pants Camcast last night, so that should be with everyone soon! The upcoming episode has Chris and I chatting the DCEU.

@GVZER If you haven't yet, check out Geek Pants when you get the chance. This is where The GeekCap originated. :thumbs:

Chris and I are finally working on brand new episodes of the Camcast this week, but in the meantime, we've posted this flashback Kung Fury episode from 2015! This is still one of my favourite videos, but the audio is slightly nasty. :LOL: It's amazing how much the quality of our videos has improved since then.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

@GVZER @Noodles @PunkNinja @bloodsnake007 @raspor @Snollygoster

Coming soon to the Camcast: MCU Phase 2 and Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy!

Chris and I are finally working on brand new episodes of the Camcast this week, but in the meantime, we've posted this flashback Kung Fury episode from 2015! This is still one of my favourite videos, but the audio is slightly nasty. :LOL: It's amazing how much the quality of our videos has improved since then.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Tagging all the new subscribers from Ninja Week, too! ;)

@kryptonite @Ricardo13 @aLLu @Torstein @Brian Puterman @jdclark88 @Rady @spass @Kl3p3r @ChrisPatt @smigro @Smudger1279 @snoopcat1987 @toyklectrr @pi2loc @Slinchafi @hitster

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

I always like the 1st ones (The Matrix). The originals are always the best.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Oh, and this is a long one. The MCU Phase Two episode clocks in at nearly 2 hours, 9 minutes. If you don't have the time, though, no worries! Beginning next week, all Camcast episodes will be broken down into segments/mini-episodes. That means...

Mon, March 19th - Iron Man 3
Tues, March 20th - Thor: The Dark World
Wed, March 21st - Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Thurs, March 22nd - Guardians of the Galaxy
Fri, March 23rd - Avengers: Age of Ultron

(Ant-Man will kick off our Phase Three episode)

And then on March 27th, Camcast #6 will arrive! "You know his name."