Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Capture.JPG

Gen Con 2014 - August 14-17
Indianapolis, IN

Tickets on Sale January 26 at Noon (EST)
Hotel Registration on Monday January 28

Ticket prices
Badge Pre-Reg Price Regular Price
4-Day $70 $80
Thursday $40 $50
Friday $40 $50
Saturday $40 $50
Sunday Family Fun $30
Trade Day $115 $150
VIG $540 N/A

Any one else looking to go. I may be going this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aw 83 and ocielz
Can we expect lots of Pictures!?!?

assuming the market stays even and i don't have to cancel my trip because i am losing money hand over fist then yes there will be lots of photos

so it's like a Dungeons & Dragons Con?

kinda there is a lot of gaming from a wide spectrum, but Wizards has a heavy presence there and since they own D&D then yes

got 6 of my 8 events. 1 that I missed I'm OK with, but the other that I missed I am devastated since it was literally one of the main reasons I decided to go.

Hopefully because it is a seminar I can stroll up 20 minutes before and wait and hope they can squeeze me in :(

show starts tomorrow, I get there for Fri (early AM before they open)-Sun hoping to get my autographs, some games (board not video) and have a good time. Anyone else going to this show.

It will be my first time going so hoping to be able to do as much as possible

@mllNY I hope you don't mind me hot linking but just thought DB would like this one of Big Chap. :thumbs:

IMG_8631_zpse727efa6.jpg

Still going through them Mike, they look awesome especially those D&D Players Handbook and Dungeon Masters Guide. :drool: Gawd, those were the good ole days of Dungeons & Dragons.

Damn Mike! Now I know why you like going to these things, everywhere you look there's a real hottie willing to pose for your camera. :p

Reactions: dominic
@AcIDc0r3 of course I don't mind, thats why I posted, just was a bit too lazy to readd them. Since I know we like posting photos to the site first.

Yup the Alien was from the new Legendary Deck Building Game: Alien Encounters. I liked the game and the designers were there but they wanted $60 at the show though you can get it for $45 online. They were offering a free drawstring bag but I did not feel it was worth the extra $15. Though I could have gotten it signed, but oh well

As to getting photos I take a range, the key is to just be polite and always ask and thank afterwards

Reactions: Lone Crusader