Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
3.JPG

Gen Con Indy
Indianapolis Convention Center
July 30 - August 2, 2015

Badge Pre-Registration - January 25
This is when you buy the badge to the show, you need to create an account and then you choose the days you are attending

2014 Badge Prices
1.JPG

Event Registration - May 17
This is where you buy tickets to events you want to do while at GenCon - this is the harder part about getting tickets

Also events are also added and people give up tickets so it is important that after Event registration opens to keep checking back. Case in point a seminar I wanted to go to filled up in 2 minutes. A few days later they added a second seminar for more people on another day and a few days after that they added more seats to the first seminar.

Also buy generics in case you don't get an event you can sometimes trade in generics in lieu of an event ticket

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,626
Reactions: Wreck
Badge buying is January 23...

Usually does not sell out, and this is not the hard part for getting tickets but FYI in case you are going

event registration is tomorrow. if you want to do any events best get them into your wishlist today...

ah man that was brutal for me, at first i did not get through for the event i most wanted then i watched and waited and 2 tickets became available and I jumped on them

Well whether or not you like racing , its worth going to the track as they have a museum there that is the BIGGEST bang for your buck in all of AMERICA! Literally $1 to enter. Tons of cars from old and new and really cool.

@Wreck thanks for letting me know, i may not go but my friend may want to. all i'l be seeing is the inside of the convention center!

@mllNY WOW! :OMG: EPIC update! :writing: :notworthy: Those cosplay pics are AWESOME! :woot: Looks like you had a great time buddy (albeit exhausted I bet! :banghead: :blackeye:) But its much appreciated! :cool:

yes I had a really good time, though i tweaked my back so thursday and friday so I was in a fair amount of pain, took some alleve and saturday and sunday were better. but on the drive back (~11 hour drive each way) I think i pinched a nerve cause i'm in a drop of pain and my fingers are on pins and needles.

I did have a good time, please do check out the other two articles I wrote, and not just the cosplay pics, there really is a lot going on for the show.

I did manage to get mysterium from asmodee, which was limited to 100 a day and was only sold on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I didn't even know about the game on thursday which was ok since apparently they sould out to the VIPs before the show floor opened. But I made it to the booth on Friday and got the next to last copy.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
yes I had a really good time, though i tweaked my back so thursday and friday so I was in a fair amount of pain, took some alleve and saturday and sunday were better. but on the drive back (~11 hour drive each way) I think i pinched a nerve cause i'm in a drop of pain and my fingers are on pins and needles.

I did have a good time, please do check out the other two articles I wrote, and not just the cosplay pics, there really is a lot going on for the show.

I did manage to get mysterium from asmodee, which was limited to 100 a day and was only sold on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I didn't even know about the game on thursday which was ok since apparently they sould out to the VIPs before the show floor opened. But I made it to the booth on Friday and got the next to last copy.
OUCH! :banghead: :blackeye: Sorry to hear about your back pain! :pain: Get well soon my friend! :notworthy:

And I will definitely check out the other articles, I already have new tabs open for them! :thumbs:

Reactions: mllNY
@mllNY Dude, you're the Galactus of cons, just devouring them one by one :LOL: Glad to hear you enjoyed it again, other than tweaking your back of course. Get well soon :sorry:

Is Mysterium based on the video game Myst? I'm more of a VG guy but would love to experience this con just once for the thrills :) And congrats on the new AEG merch...now that you've started collecting them, I know you can't quit lol.

Last edited:
@poncholo not quite, its a cross between dix it and clue, I did a review here

all my AEG stuff is not limited, just regular versions, but I do like their games a lot. I would say Asmodee (Dix It, Seven Wonders, Splendor, Mysterium, Cash N Guns) is a close second