General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone here ever ordered something from Richey Beckett? Did you received a shipping confirmation or tracking?
I ordered a print in January and I saw a lot of people already received theirs like 3-4 weeks ago. I sent two E-mails to Mr. Beckett but he don't answer :bored:
I need a tracking to see if mine is in hold of customs :ugh:

@dan8885 I ordered direct from him back in July and didnt get any tracking confirmation. Though it did require a signature on delivery.
I hope he gets back to soon! (Or preferably the print shows up!)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
@dan8885 I ordered direct from him back in July and didnt get any tracking confirmation. Though it did require a signature on delivery.
I hope he gets back to soon! (Or preferably the print shows up!)

She answered today. Sadly the tube went probably back to the UK. GLS tried to deliver but I was not at home, they took it to a shop where I could catch it up but they didn't left me a note. So I couldn't knew it's there.
GLS said it was returned to sender on February 25th but it never arrived there. I don't know. Bad luck I guess damn :(

JERRY'S is having a sale on Picturesque Portfolio cases until Friday!!
http://www.jerrysartarama.com/disco...sque-presentation-cases.htm?sourceid=elaine16
image.jpeg

That means Sleeves too!
image.jpeg
@Wreck , @mllNY , @dan8885 ,@cooey , @Jason Bourne

Last edited:
I didn't even get the notification, but for $260! ouch I paid like $189 for the portfolio and an extra 5 sleeves! Wait for a better price.
I'm not familiar with Jerry's regularity with sales, or history with sales.
Maybe another one is just around the corner. But I, myself, was maybe looking to add some extra sleeves.
I may have to dig into their sales history and see if any bi or tri-annual sales are a thing they do.
But, I think you hit a sale around Christmas/New Years, right? That may be the sweet spot for the best sales.
You certainly got your portfolio at the right moment! You got a killer deal!:thumbs:

yeah the portfolio was $150 and the sleeves were like $39, so I say if you can wait it out do so. Easter is right around the corner and there is usually a sale at most places around then

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
so anyone going to Emerald City Comic Con willing to waste hours of their show getting me Mondo prints, assuming there is a print I like. C'mon you know you want to...

I wasn't sure were to post this so I hope it's ok here, In november I bought 2 Rhys Cooper mystery tube's for roughly £150, direct from his shop, 7 print's in each,14 in total, I received an E-mail on the 16th of January saying these had been shipped but sadly I received nothing and don't have a tracking number, has anyone else ordered one of these and had/got the same problem?

I wasn't sure were to post this so I hope it's ok here, In november I bought 2 Rhys Cooper mystery tube's for roughly £150, direct from his shop, 7 print's in each,14 in total, I received an E-mail on the 16th of January saying these had been shipped but sadly I received nothing and don't have a tracking number, has anyone else ordered one of these and had/got the same problem?

I would just contact Rhys directly and let him know that you haven't received your stuff yet.... he's a great guy, Im more than sure he will either send you replacements if the tubes are lost or give you your money back.

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
so anyone going to Emerald City Comic Con willing to waste hours of their show getting me Mondo prints, assuming there is a print I like. C'mon you know you want to...

Same! If there is something we'll tip. ;)

Going to Wondercon this month. Can't wait to see what they have there.:)

So you're saying I should PM you my interests should there be any .... :) HCG will be there.

Reactions: C.C. 95