Geostorm (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: TBA
WWA steelbook
Pre order date: August 13, 2018 (10 AM EST USA)

DjBK8mTU0AAIiwu.jpgDjBK9WSUYAAruqx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ordered from HDZeta before. I managed to get version A in my basket and done the payment. The order is showing under my account but I have not received a confirmation email and the item disappeared off the site about 30 seconds after I placed the order, is this normal?

Last edited:
Never ordered from HDZeta before. I managed to get version A in my basket and done the payment. The order is showing under my account but I have not received a confirmation email and the item disappeared off the site about a minute I placed the order, is this normal?
It's normal you don't get confirmation email when you order and you also won't get shipping email notice either

You will see tracking number listed on HDzeta website in your order details when your order has been shipped

It's normal you don't get confirmation email when you order and you also won't get shipping email notice either

You will see tracking number listed on HDzeta website in your order details when your order has been shipped

That's weird! Thanks for your reply, I will keep checking for the shipping number. I'm assuming it disappeared from the site because it sold out that quick?

That's weird! Thanks for your reply, I will keep checking for the shipping number. I'm assuming it disappeared from the site because it sold out that quick?
Yes once they have sold out the listings are removed this has been happening this year with most releases that sold out

Apparently I saw the Movie, but Can't remember a thing about it :wacky:

Really Nice Package though, like the 1st Beautyshot, need to rewatch it may go after the 1st edition.