PRE-ORDERS 12th NOVEMBER 8pm UK TIME
All Art Approved
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 850
- Region Free 4K+2D BD - Limited Edition SteelBook
- BluPack™ Slipcase With A Premium Finish (Satin varnish, multi-level embossing with spot gloss, metallic detailing)
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- A4 Illustrated Poster Packaged with Poster Tube
- Plastic TSA Security ID Card with holder
- BINGO Card
-Team Spirit Innovation Embroidered Patch
- 1 x Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
- 6 x Extra Large Art Cards
- 6 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope with Foiling
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker
FREE GIFT - 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands
Price £41.66 Exc Vat / £49.99 Inc VAT
We Ship Worldwide!
View attachment 490774 View attachment 490783
I just find it excessive nonsense that's not needed. Which is why I've yet to buy a BluPack.Patches, coasters...
What is the world coming to?
This was a possible issue I mentioned in a post in the Tenet Filmarena thread due to a January 2021 release date. Plus it's not just about the import duty charges as there'll inevitably also be fees incurred by the service providers, for example Royal Mail who automatically charge a processing fee of approx £8.00.I’m not sure whats going on with the eu and uk regarding brexit apart from uk not in it anymore but was curious does that mean anyone ordering from eu to uk will be hit with customs?
So when officially does this start and say anyone who ordered an item from Eu who has already placed orders with vat on it then this would qualify right?
But any future orders might not.