Get Out (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #008) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 22, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on November 12, at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

unnamed.png

Get_out_steelbook_1024x1024.png Get_out_steelbook_back_front_1024x1024.png Get_out_steelbook_open_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
PRE-ORDERS 12th NOVEMBER 8pm UK TIME
All Art Approved
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 850
- Region Free 4K+2D BD - Limited Edition SteelBook
- BluPack™ Slipcase With A Premium Finish (Satin varnish, multi-level embossing with spot gloss, metallic detailing)
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- A4 Illustrated Poster Packaged with Poster Tube
- Plastic TSA Security ID Card with holder
- BINGO Card
-Team Spirit Innovation Embroidered Patch
- 1 x Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
- 6 x Extra Large Art Cards
- 6 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope with Foiling
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker

FREE GIFT - 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

Price £41.66 Exc Vat / £49.99 Inc VAT
We Ship Worldwide!

View attachment 490774 View attachment 490783

Is there a group buy for this anywhere? Cheers

Patches, coasters...
What is the world coming to?
I just find it excessive nonsense that's not needed. Which is why I've yet to buy a BluPack.

I'd rather they slimmed down the size of the editions altogether and maybe include a novelty actually relevant to the film (like Cinemuseum does) and not some random filler just for the sake of it.

Does a patch actually feature in Us? I can't remember as I found the film quite forgettable!

Reactions: jasong
shouldn´t EU orders be WITHOUT VAT..??

..since this ships next year as the earliest... by then UK would MOST DEFINITELY not be in EU anymore.. and transition time ends with 2020

cause I would get hit with customs charges and Tax of about 15 bucks when this arrives and still didn´t have the advantage of not paying VAT

It's a good question, you should bring it up with them.
There's a very small chance that they will reach an agreement, and then things could stay as they are, but I doubt it.

I’m not sure whats going on with the eu and uk regarding brexit apart from uk not in it anymore but was curious does that mean anyone ordering from eu to uk will be hit with customs?
So when officially does this start and say anyone who ordered an item from Eu who has already placed orders with vat on it then this would qualify right?
But any future orders might not.

Yes, if no agreement is reached, there will be customs charges. It will start on January 1st.

I’m not sure whats going on with the eu and uk regarding brexit apart from uk not in it anymore but was curious does that mean anyone ordering from eu to uk will be hit with customs?
So when officially does this start and say anyone who ordered an item from Eu who has already placed orders with vat on it then this would qualify right?
But any future orders might not.
This was a possible issue I mentioned in a post in the Tenet Filmarena thread due to a January 2021 release date. Plus it's not just about the import duty charges as there'll inevitably also be fees incurred by the service providers, for example Royal Mail who automatically charge a processing fee of approx £8.00.
Add that onto a potential import duty charge of 20% and you're looking at what could be a hefty charge on top....
Hopefully we won't see vat added until items reach the UK....

well..
the laws are pretty clear on that
UK is already NOT a part of the EU anymore..
BUT
there´s a transition time where just about everything is just the same as before... that transition time ends with 2020
so... from 2021 the UK will be to the EU just like US, Australia and every other non-EU country (and possible agreements will NOT change that for your private shopping/customs charges)
so YOU WILL (in know some countries are more strict in enforcing this than others) be charged what your country is charging currently to other non-EU countries..

for me everything commenrcially ordered is tax/customs free up to €25 (which mostly includes postage costs as well)
from about €25 I will have to pay customs and tax for the COMPLETE AMOUNT for price of item + postage
that would be tax charges of 19% , + customs charges + DHL currently asking €6 handling fee (they used to ask €28,50 !!!!!)

so it´s not like it´s only a few bucks
this will MOST DEFINITELY HAPPEN for me in 2021

so I will have to think VERY HARD about every UK purchase now... especially since often it involves having to pick up the shipment at the customs office which is like 45 minutes from here in the middle of nowhere
so you´ll spend hours onthat and more money to get there...

I would have ordered this already but with EU members (it seeems like it currently) getting charged twice regarding customs I´ll wait for a clarifying statement..

since this essentially is a NON EU deal already we should NOT be asked to pay VAT since orders from outside EU should be VAT free
so for pre-orders transition time really effs up your order

Last edited: