Get Out (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #008) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 22, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on November 12, at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

unnamed.png

Get_out_steelbook_1024x1024.png Get_out_steelbook_back_front_1024x1024.png Get_out_steelbook_open_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
for me everything commenrcially ordered is tax/customs free up to €25 (which mostly includes postage costs as well)
from about €25 I will have to pay customs and tax for the COMPLETE AMOUNT for price of item + postage
that would be tax charges of 19% , + customs charges + DHL currently asking €6 handling fee (they used to ask €28,50 !!!!!)
Ok, let me help you out here, this is incorrect. It’s correct currently, but starting January 1st you will be paying for anything over 0€.
The new EU is a hungry beast.

Ok, let me help you out here, this is incorrect. It’s correct currently, but starting January 1st you will be paying for anything over 0€.
The new EU is a hungry beast.

that is from July 1st, 2021

according to DEUTSCHE POST.. Deutsche Post bestätigt: 22-Euro-Zollfreigrenze wird 2021 abgeschafft

The exemption limit for the import of shipments from non-EU countries with a goods value of less than € 22.00 does not apply.
This change comes into force on July 1st, 2021.
Originally the date was January 1st, 2021, but the Council for Economic and Financial Affairs of the European Union (ECOFIN) decided on July 22nd, 2020 to postpone the entry into force of the new regulation by 6 months.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k
1st January 2021 and 31 July 2021 which one is it? Where you getting your info from

well. for me it´s July 1st.. don´t know if any other EU countries handle it diferently. doubt it tho..
posted a link about that says July 1. it´s from DEUTSCHE POST.. state mail services so doubt they´ve made a mistake.. they also gave th reason for the delay.. added that as well.. (was lazy and only translated it with google tho)

that is from July 1st, 2021

according to DEUTSCHE POST.. Deutsche Post bestätigt: 22-Euro-Zollfreigrenze wird 2021 abgeschafft

The exemption limit for the import of shipments from non-EU countries with a goods value of less than € 22.00 does not apply.
This change comes into force on July 1st, 2021.
Originally the date was January 1st, 2021, but the Council for Economic and Financial Affairs of the European Union (ECOFIN) decided on July 22nd, 2020 to postpone the entry into force of the new regulation by 6 months.
I consider myself to have been slapped with knowledge :D:D

Reactions: leelee17 and TobGud
Fair enough but they've left it until the day before the release date to tell us?
If they're 'awaiting answers from suppliers regarding parts of this release' then surely they knew a while back that this wouldn't be ready by the January 7th release date....

Reactions: UltradeepBase
Still no updates regarding this one..
Anybody else finding the lack of updates since the 6th of Jan frustrating?
Or am I just being impatient?
Last update was only 20 days ago
UK is under level 5 restrictions.

Production delay of slips etc is expected under those conditions with small independent retailers that rely on someone else making a product.

A Blu-ray is not considered an essential item so you can expect delays with lot of staff with these suppliers working from home etc.

Reactions: leelee17
I actually cancelled my order after weighing up how bothered I was about owning some of the goodies in this, ie, the strut card, poster, etc and went for the normal release instead.
Looks pretty decent though but a pass for me...

Reactions: Punker76
I hate the posters. If it doesnt fit in the box/slip I don't want it. Maybe I am in the minority here. Just a PITA to keep it altogether. If you have 10 movies no problem. When you have 1500-2000, space matters! Other than that I do like their editions.

I hate the posters. If it doesnt fit in the box/slip I don't want it. Maybe I am in the minority here. Just a PITA to keep it altogether. If you have 10 movies no problem. When you have 1500-2000, space matters! Other than that I do like their editions.

Agreed. All the extras EB insist on putting in their editions are just tat i neither want nor have space for.

Reactions: ethnosax
The plot twist in this is ridiculous anyway. There are so many holes in this film, I don't know where to begin.

Absolute nonsense it was.