Get Out (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #008) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 22, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on November 12, at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

unnamed.png

Get_out_steelbook_1024x1024.png Get_out_steelbook_back_front_1024x1024.png Get_out_steelbook_open_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Out is the best horror / thriller of the last decade and I am pleased to see that at least one retailer decided to release it in premium edition. This set is great and apart from having poster not attached to the main set - it’s perfect! Check out my review on this edition and let me know if you like the film as well.

Get Out is the best horror / thriller of the last decade and I am pleased to see that at least one retailer decided to release it in premium edition. This set is great and apart from having poster not attached to the main set - it’s perfect! Check out my review on this edition and let me know if you like the film as well.

You could have used gloves for that.

Reactions: galareta2332
I want, but the shipping price to the U.S. is almost as much as the item itself. Ridiculous.

And before anyone blames covid, their shipping costs were exorbitant before that all started.

I want, but the shipping price to the U.S. is almost as much as the item itself. Ridiculous.

And before anyone blames covid, their shipping costs were exorbitant before that all started.

If you need a hand picking one up, give me a shout, be more than happy to forward one on. Been considering getting one for myself!

so.. one of the cards is missing from my edition.. emailed EB WEEKS ago a few times..
they don´t seem to reply to any emails from customers..???

any suggestions what to do..?