Ghost in the Shell (1995) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Anime-On-Line - Amazon UK
Price: £39.99 (Zavvi - HMV - Amazon) - £37.49 (Anime-On-Line)
Note: The special features are on the blu-ray disc

AC486906-1CA0-42DF-A140-9E3366BF24E8.jpeg

97A90D20-30F3-4018-9568-59790D3905BE.jpeg7EB4DF16-1E19-4EFD-8081-4B85C535E3E7.jpegCA0DFEBC-5BC9-4BA2-BBE6-4F79055EE2A3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I was a bigger fan of this film, as it's been getting some awesome looking steelbooks! I already have the Mondo X one, which suits me just fine. The US steel with Mexifunk art is still my absolute favourite though. :drool:

Wish I was a bigger fan of this film, as it's been getting some awesome looking steelbooks! I already have the Mondo X one, which suits me just fine. The US steel with Mexifunk art is still my absolute favourite though. :drool:
You’re very lucky in the US to get editions like that off the shelf. When I first saw the link on that email I thought we were getting it finally but I’m not too upset we’re getting this.

Reactions: Noodles

Get this. This is gonna be sought after thingy. Mark my words.

Then again, maybe not ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Tompa
This is not a zavvi exclusive, it's tradewide, MODS need to change thread title. Link to HMV below

On a side note, £40, for this is ridiculous, the pricing for a steelbook and some paper/card tat, regardless of the images and artist, is offensive. Pricing for these 'Collector's Editions' has got way out of hand

yeah. check out @moon pictures on the bottom of the thread: Ghost in the Shell (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

good luck resisting now :D

Really? I mean the front art is decent but the finish is awful. Mondo Version is the best. I also like that US version that came out not too long ago. I thought it was this when I see the email.
I usually like Matt Ferguson but I’m just not feeling his steel art. The slip and poster art are nice though

Hmm, available in other places. Just use the code at zavvi after release

Really? I mean the front art is decent but the finish is awful. Mondo Version is the best. I also like that US version that came out not too long ago. I thought it was this when I see the email.
I usually like Matt Ferguson but I’m just not feeling his steel art. The slip and poster art are nice though
I find myself leaning the opposite way, the steel art is nice but the slip isn't great.
Can hear the 'making of the cyborg' song playing during the opening credit scene just looking at the front art :drool:

Reactions: Flloydo
no its not awful at all.. metallic finish on the city/background and her arm.. rest is good quality matte... it makes more sense for this movie than any form of gloss imo

hard to make a picture of it though..

3D478421-76FA-419C-9FC9-F71F86B82C1C.jpeg

Reactions: gAnX