Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom

Release date:
August 7, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Version - 4K Version
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

Part of Zavvi's Anime day, see more info here

11434745-1104474212604983.jpg

C8MClQQXQAQ6Tsv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid both will be expensive :ohno:

True lol

But I thought 4K discs were more expensive than 3D. Or will this be there way of charging the same.
I imagine 3D and 2D version will be £22.99 (hopefully £19.99 lol)

Both will include 2D. They confirmed that with me not too long ago

Yeah I see Twitter after and noticed they confirmed it

Some other guy asking if they will do marvel 4K steels!! - jeez, but I wouldn't be surprised

Just watched this and LOVED it, great action, stunning visuals and 100% made for 3D viewing. Looks jawdropping in 3D.

Good to hear, looking forward to this

Just hope they keep this art, or use noodles. I'm happy with either

I just got back from an IMAX 3D screening too, and it was worth the upgrade for visuals alone.
The story is pretty solid sci fi fare, and I appreciated that it wasn't just a rehash of the original anime.
I hope it does well enough for a sequel as I'd like to see them flesh out the character of Major, as it did feel like a origins film.

Says the 4K version is region 2 but 4K discs are not coded so they'll play in any 4K player. I wonder if the 3D is definitely region 2?

£32.99 is way too pricey. Are there any working discount codes floating around?

To be fair most new steels with 3D are £22.99 or less. Zavvi & HMV usually do these prices. But I remember the paramount entertainment store steels being pricey quite often.

Not sure why they are going the route of Disney prices though.

Still I'm really up for the film and they have some amazing art choices so I'll stick in a pre order

Reactions: lgans316