Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine Europe being thrown into chaos from the novel Coronavirus has had an effect on this title’s release date and lately GBs only go live a week or so before release date

hopefully we’ll hear something in the coming weeks, but I bet this title will be pushed back
They’ve all sold out already and there wasn’t a GB for this title (I guess because there was already such a high demand for it). FA already pushed the release date back to 01/04/20 but who knows if it’ll get pushed back even further.

Thanks for positive response...
However, last page said no GB...

I imagine Europe being thrown into chaos from the novel Coronavirus has had an effect on this title’s release date and lately GBs only go live a week or so before release date

hopefully we’ll hear something in the coming weeks, but I bet this title will be pushed back

They’ve all sold out already and there wasn’t a GB for this title (I guess because there was already such a high demand for it). FA already pushed the release date back to 01/04/20 but who knows if it’ll get pushed back even further.

After what they've done to us, i know where they can push it

Reactions: Veronica Mars
I didn’t see Martin’s post, disappointing but in these uncertain times saving money is probably for the best

Hopefully I can source a copy once things calm down

I didn’t see Martin’s post, disappointing but in these uncertain times saving money is probably for the best

Hopefully I can source a copy once things calm down
I would think they’ll be horrendously expensive on eBay - for whatever reason this release seems very popular but also in a very limited number!

Reactions: Veronica Mars
Can someone remind me how the buying process works with FA? I've purchased from them in the past but it's been awhile. I signed up months ago with the "preorder" link. In that time I probably got 50 unreadable emails in Cz all reminding me about this movie, but never indicating a release or allowing me to pay, and so far I have received no purchase email or notification, and it appears to be sold out on their website?

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or there wasn't enough movies to go around?

^^ I was "watching" this release for close to 2 years.
Like you, got lots of emails from them (in Czech, asked for English emails, never got them) but never one for fulfilling an order.
I'm sure at this point that FAC knew they would sell out to their first 500 numbered customers so they saw no point in going further than that.
Now, why they limited this release when I'm confident there were a LOT of us bugging them to increase it, I have no idea.
Frustrating, to be sure.
I doubt you were doing anything wrong @FightingPhantom ...:(

^^ I was "watching" this release for close to 2 years.
Like you, got lots of emails from them (in Czech, asked for English emails, never got them) but never one for fulfilling an order.
I'm sure at this point that FAC knew they would sell out to their first 500 numbered customers so they saw no point in going further than that.
Now, why they limited this release when I'm confident there were a LOT of us bugging them to increase it, I have no idea.
Frustrating, to be sure.
I doubt you were doing anything wrong @FightingPhantom ...:(
Maybe because over the years their initial stock was slowly sold as non-FACs and they could only round up 500 steels for the FAC edition. Just one possibility.

Reactions: willbar84