Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the news received from our supplier, the special structured coating took more to be successfully finished. And some slipcases needed to be reprinted more times. We have just been delivered the completed batch as we waited for the reprints. That means that we start completion on Tuesday and dispatching will be launched by the end of the next week.

We plan to inform you about FAC 130 - 134 soon.

i need it ...i'll hunt it ...i'll get it ...i'll destroy everyone who outbids me on ebay

But are you prepared to sell a kidney because that may be what it takes to get one?

First time I’ve been super disappointed in a long time over a release. I can’t believe they didn’t even make it possible for the regular guy to get even a reasonable chance at securing a copy.

I’m not spending my stimulus check on this beauty and I’m kind of attached to my kidneys.

This doesn't hold a candle to the Blufans release. It could be considered the best Slip of all time since there is no other slip like it in steelbook collecting.
It is so rare that less collectors have that than this release easily.
I was thinking the same. This is nothing special.

BLUFANS is very nice and it's unique.....

Reactions: eLviS1987