Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You made a calculated choice to not join a groupbuy and took a risk to try to buy something direct to save on the associated fees which I have nothing to do with. I had submitted my orders prior to public preorder and there was nothing more to add. The GB itself was open for a long time with no restrictions.
You want me to buy stuff from pocket and help you out in this scenario?? Lot of people ask me to hold stuff for them in advance and honor the purchase when they are able to pay shortly after the GB and public preorder closes. You do not fit that criteria.

Lot of people feel entitled to being helped but think about it that what have you done personally to help others out. My stash is stuff I pay for with my personal funds, is it that hard to understand and not from GB allocation. I refused several old members and moderators many times also so you were not treated any different. There is nothing to prove here, there are no backside alley deals with any retailer.

Someone here recently missed out on the Manta Joker Box Set and I had only ordered 2 extras personally to sell later, gave them one at cost and Manta is not able to add any as of now to refill that. They asked nicely , had contacted me before and have joined multiple GB's so they fit the criteria of being helped out. I know that GB host from elsewhere who helped you out ;) That same GB host is selling Joker Manta on eBay right now for 3x the price and you are all praises because obviously you didnt get affected.

Here is a list to your own sales thread on HDN. Nothing you are selling is at cost and is pretty much aligned with eBay prices: [IRL] BluSteel2012's Steelbooks & Blu Rays For Sale/Trade

My only job here is to make as much quantity available as needed when the groupbuys are open, nobody has to be turned down saying we ran out and make sure you get what you paid for.
I guess I didn't kiss enough ass to 'meet your criteria'!?

You don't even know what person helped me out, so you are just assuming to justify your own actions.

You know what, I'm not even getting into this argument. Your arrogant attitude speaks volumes.

And FYI, my trade thread hasn't been updated in ages and is always open to offers..... Thanks for the free bump though.

Last edited:
I guess I didn't kiss enough ass to 'meet your criteria'!?

You don't even know what person helped me out, so you are just assuming to justify your own actions.

You know what, I'm not even getting into this argument.

And FYI, my trade thread hasn't been updated in ages and is always open to offers.....

What the heck does it matter if its not updated since ages? So ages back you felt like a scalper now you are not?

Nobody has to kiss ass, kissing ass doesnt pay vendors or bills. This is not a public office position or popularity contest. I dont know the person lol?

If the people complaining here would have purchased each and every title said retailer produces you wouldnt be getting mad because you would have had one.

What the heck does it matter if its not updated since ages? So ages back you felt like a scalper now you are not?

Nobody has to kiss ass, kissing ass doesnt pay vendors or bills. This is not a public office position or popularity contest. I dont know the person lol?

If the people complaining here would have purchased each and every title said retailer produces you wouldnt be getting mad because you would have had one.
Dont think anyone expects you to sell your own personal stock at cost they just would like to pay a reasonable respectful price and not just your outrageously high eBay prices that you take the 'pi$$' with. You would get more gb sales if you wasnt a bit of an arse with people (only an opinion). If people want to go direct that is their choice and risk n as it is if they want to be ripped off by you or others. Additionally going direct also gets steels delivered quicker usually especially when your out being busy alot. Anyway I'm off enjoy the sun n crack a beer open maybe some popcorn too ;)

I might as well... this is the best audience I'm gonna get.

Anti-scalpers of the world, hear me. I am ready to take off your hands that old FAC Elektra edition you've grown tired of looking at. I'm ready to pay cost price, the full 710 CZK. PM me.