Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont think anyone expects you to sell your own personal stock at cost they just would like to pay a reasonable respectful price and not just your outrageously high eBay prices that you take the 'pi$$' with. You would get more gb sales if you wasnt a bit of an arse with people (only an opinion). If people want to go direct that is their choice and risk n as it is if they want to be ripped off by you or others. Additionally going direct also gets steels delivered quicker usually especially when your out being busy alot. Anyway I'm off enjoy the sun n crack a beer open maybe some popcorn too ;)

I set my own price and for the record I aligned it to what it sold for by a seller from Czech Republic :D Has it ever occurred to you that it doesn't matter if the GB sales are high or low to me?

Its not really a revenue source for me. Now go enjoy your cracker and leave the big boy stuff to capable people; since you recently said you just joined a little over a year ago and yet you have a lot of unsolicited wisdom to disperse.

I set my own price and for the record I aligned it to what it sold for by a seller from Czech Republic :D Has it ever occurred to you that it doesn't matter if the GB sales are high or low to me?

Its not really a revenue source for me. Now go enjoy your cracker and leave the big boy stuff to capable people; since you recently said you just joined a little over a year ago and yet you have a lot of unsolicited wisdom to disperse.
N what makes you think your a big boy or capable?

would trade it for a sealed jurassic park 2 FAC or other rare sh#t ....just send me PM
There is a copy selling locally in Germany.
Ask the seller if he’s willing to budge and Accept a blood donation? :p

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Guy from UK had a copy on eBay too selling at a high price but I've used him before so be open to a trade or a reduced price

I got my own copy too thanks :) not arguing just don't agree with alot of your bs too be fair

Yeah I am so sad you dont agree with me. I will make a note of your personal feelings and think about it later. Give your personal copy at a fair price to people who are needing, be the HERO we need.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
blood donation activated ...no blood anymore
CyCbM_.gif

Yeah I am so sad you dont agree with me. I will make a note of your personal feelings and think about it later. Give your personal copy at a fair price to people who are needing, be the HERO we need.
l couldn't care less what you think as you don't what myself or many on here think. If I had more than one copy I would at a 1/3 of your prices. Surprised you ain't selling toilet roll for similar prices or do you need all rolls for the s$$t you come out with. Anyway I'm done time to relax :)

l couldn't care less what you think as you don't what myself or many on here think. If I had more than one copy I would at a 1/3 of your prices. Surprised you ain't selling toilet roll for similar prices or do you need all rolls for the s$$t you come out with. Anyway I'm done time to relax :)
Peace out and hey dont forget to enjoy that cracker ;)