Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wreck/ Admins/ mods/ etc etc

Can we have a **** button please? I’m sacrificing myself with this request as I’m sure a few would press it on my posts but damn it’s needed more than ever

(Use your imagination with **** - whatever you feel but as a hint it’s 4 letters and some mistake it for a pregnant fish)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I don't use that psycho forum.

I despise him only slightly less than you

I order direct most of the time.

You seem to be confused and seem to know a lot about what I do in the shitter, your lame insult attempts show your lack to comprehend anything I type. Which other forum bluray? That host is also reselling as of right now Joker Manta for 3x the cost, guess you are not in the know.

All this blah blah and yet you have no means to help others out. Order direct for yourself and people who cannot, why are you arguing with me here? Have some sort of inferiority complex, I am not a psychiatrist I cannot help you?

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to be confused and seem to know a lot about what I do in the shitter, your lame insult attempts show your lack to comprehend anything I type. Which other forum bluray? That host is also reselling as of right now Joker Manta for 3x the cost, guess you are not in the know.

All this blah blah and yet you have no means to help others out. Order direct for yourself and people who cannot, why are you arguing with me here? Have some sort of inferiority complex, I am not a psychiatrist I cannot help you?
You cannot even help yourself

Keep it up mate
You are only exposing your true nature
I'm loving it :thumbs: :thumbs:

I am not your mate and exposing what? LOL did I hide anything is there something you uncovered Mr. Journalist.

You and some people feel entitled , just because I am a member here I should abide by your made up rules haha?

This is great, I’m kinda happy this happened. Adorable reading.
Also the fact that it’s all Filmarena’s fault and nobody cares just amuses me.
Let’s just accuse Aniv instead for everything we were not able to source for a reasonable price.
Jeez , just chill out and move on ladies and gentlemen.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83 and Aniv
This is great, I’m kinda happy this happened. Adorable reading.
Also the fact that it’s all Filmarena’s fault and nobody cares just amuses me.
Let’s just accuse Aniv instead for everything we were not able to source for a reasonable price.
Jeez , just chill out and move on ladies and gentlemen.

Free quarantine/isolation entertainment. Whats better than watching grown men fight over steelbooks and pricing :p

Do you mean it's their fault as in they produced a killer edition for GITS that everybody and their mother wants? :rofl:
I mean they are 100% aware that who bought multiple copies obviously for resale, and they are totally on board with that. They are 100% in control over who they are selling to and how many copies. It is very easy to block that if they ever had interest in doing so.
The system is unfair, but it’s 100% Filmarena’s fault. Same goes to HdZeta.