Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
1587992679858.gif

Fk yeah :cigar: I did it I finally secured my very own copy :joy::drool: wasn’t easy and spent the best part of the last week looking in every nook and cranny but I finally did it easily one of the hardest steelbook hunts I’ve set for myself. Was so worth it though as IMO this is a stunning edition that is worth every dollar and will have a special spot in my collection next to the stunning Blufans OAB. Sure it wasn’t cheap and honestly I didn’t expect to get anywhere near direct prices but I’m very happy I didn’t have to settle for eBay prices either so I could be a very proud owner of this edition.

View attachment 469456

Fk yeah :cigar: I did it I finally secured my very own copy :joy::drool: wasn’t easy and spent the best part of the last 3 days looking in every nook and cranny but I finally did it easily one of the hardest steelbook hunts I’ve set for myself. Was so worth it though as IMO this is a stunning edition that is worth every dollar and will have a special spot in my collection next to the stunning Blufans OAB. Sure it wasn’t cheap and honestly I didn’t expect to get anywhere near direct prices but I’m very happy I didn’t have to settle for eBay prices either so I could be a very proud owner of this edition.

Not to ruin your moment but I would certainly celebrate when it arrives safely to your door :naughty: :p

Congrats anyway :)

Reactions: willbar84
Not to ruin your moment but I would certainly celebrate when it arrives safely to your door :naughty: :p

Congrats anyway :)

Thanks man :thumbs: ahh yes the journey nothing my CDO can control for the most part but luckily it’s been pretty good smooth sailing with steelbooks travelling all the way to down under as I just hope for the best outcome. If I can survive my Sealed ‘n’ mint Future Shop Harry Potter Case complete with 8 Steelbooks travelling via boat from Canada for 3 months this will be easy breezy.

Did you really? Or were they pranks?
I saw the post posted above here, and another one stating they were selling it for a "fair price". I don't assume they were pranks, but who knows... I have no interest in the movie myself so didn't contact the seller.