Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough, it was posted in here a few pages back I believe but I can't find it back at first glance.

Prank is being to kind the 100€ copy that was posted on this thread earlier was a scam the guy completely deleted his Facebook account but before he did he changed his name so he could open up a new account with his original name and now selling at a higher price of 170€. He also managed to move from Czech to Bratislava overnight. Red flags!! buyer beware before purchase.

Prank is being to kind the 100€ copy that was posted on this thread earlier was a scam the guy completely deleted his Facebook account but before he did he changed his name so he could open up a new account with his original name and now selling at a higher price of 170€. He also managed to move from Czech to Bratislava overnight. Red flags!! buyer beware before purchase.
So the conclusion is that there are none at an affordable rate at the moment :shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
Been offered one for £215, still seems a crazy price. What have others paid if they don’t mind sharing.

Czech Republic post must be very slow at the moment due to covid-19
Usually I would had delivery by now under normal circumstances

My order, which contains the Ghost in the Shell FAC, was shipped to me through DHL express. I paid for standard shipping (regular mail), so I'm surprised Filmarena shipped that way. My order is supposed to arrive today, but might arrive tomorrow as there are 35 minutes left in today's delivery window.

The entire mail system is messed up around the globe. Stuff that normally takes 2 weeks has been taking as long as 8 weeks or more. Worst thing is customers expect stuff to arrive like nothing is going on. Its a damn pandemic and people are scared to touch mail. They are taking extra time and precautions as they should. Covid lasts on mail surfaces for up to a week.

Reactions: frankfish44
The entire mail system is messed up around the globe. Stuff that normally takes 2 weeks has been taking as long as 8 weeks or more. Worst thing is customers expect stuff to arrive like nothing is going on. Its a damn pandemic and people are scared to touch mail. They are taking extra time and precautions as they should. Covid lasts on mail surfaces for up to a week.
I just mentioning about Czech postal service been slow and already know why

I gather you not seen my other posts explaining to others to expect long delays

Parcels are fine in regards to covid-19 it does not remain long on cardboard

What's causing the delay is lack of flights available for general post service and backlog of parcels building up as they dont have their own fleet of aircraft.
A lot is been shipped by sea instead

Post sent by likes of UPS is not affected at all I get delivery of my amazon USA parcels in 2 days to rep of ireland as they have their own aircraft