Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice edition, nice writeup, nice pics including a comparison with another rare beauty, nice countertop (love it), you even sneaked in a confession in there, even if you then added a * to it :naughty: But yeah, welcome to the XL club. Told you it wasn't that bad.

Sshh

1593593009843.gif

my deep desires for that FAC XL thicc Booty :mooning::oohyeah:

thanks mate yeah a GITS match made in heaven :drool: it’s been an exciting journey for the FAC to arrive feels like so long ago the world tour going through the country U R Gay :rofl: but yeah definitely worth the wait I freakin love this FAC GITS, sheer beauty indeed :drool: and the Blufans is very fine as well. Btw that’s not my countertop that’s the mrs resin art board my previous photos were taken on the quartz countertop but now prefer the colours of the resin for something different and works especially well with the colours used with the FAC Front Lenti.

Sshh

View attachment 476571

my deep desires for that FAC XL thicc Booty :mooning::oohyeah:

thanks mate yeah a GITS match made in heaven :drool: it’s been an exciting journey for the FAC to arrive feels like so long ago the world tour going through the country U R Gay :rofl: but yeah definitely worth the wait I freakin love this FAC GITS, sheer beauty indeed :drool: and the Blufans is very fine as well. Btw that’s not my countertop that’s the mrs resin art board my previous photos were taken on the quartz countertop but now prefer the colours of the resin for something different and works especially well with the colours used with the FAC Front Lenti.
I too have got to say that this is a FAC worth chasing. I paid a premium to own a copy of this, just had to have it once it was available, the Lenti is just sublime on this one :thumbs:

So glad your's arrived in pristine edition and know it's gone to a home that will appreciate it for what it is, great edition. First thing I also though when seeing the photos, was what a great counter top :drool:

All worth them few days to search this one out and patiently wait for it to arrive, now you have the grail, you know what this means, got to start searching for the next one, it never ends...

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
Btw that’s not my countertop that’s the mrs resin art board my previous photos were taken on the quartz countertop but now prefer the colours of the resin for something different and works especially well with the colours used with the FAC Front Lenti.
Well it should be! Get it epoxied.

Reactions: willbar84
I too have got to say that this is a FAC worth chasing. I paid a premium to own a copy of this, just had to have it once it was available, the Lenti is just sublime on this one :thumbs:

So glad your's arrived in pristine edition and know it's gone to a home that will appreciate it for what it is, great edition. First thing I also though when seeing the photos, was what a great counter top :drool:

All worth them few days to search this one out and patiently wait for it to arrive, now you have the grail, you know what this means, got to start searching for the next one, it never ends...

WoW huge congrats I wasn’t aware you had a copy of the GITS grail for yourself well done mate:thanks::thumbs: also thank you for the kind words :emb: yes it will be a treasured edition and serve well as a grand centrepiece worth every single $

SaWeet the resin board is a hit, every time she does one it looks so different to the last but always looks impressive as the last with its own unique signatures definitely an art form to it :drool:

already searched and conquered my next grails have a few on their way to me :happy: now I need a new list haha so yeah very true it never ends lol but that’s just it the thrill of the hunt which reaps it rewards once it lands into your collection.

Reactions: GeoRattray