Multi Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Wolves Collector's Edition (UbiStore Exclusive)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Order: https://store.ubi.com

The "Wolves Collector’s Edition" is the most prestigious edition of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint! It features the Ultimate Edition of the game, an Ubicollectibles® Figurine of Colonel Cole D. Walker, the Wolves’ merciless leader, along with high-quality physical items and stunning digital content (including the Year 1 Pass and the Ultimate Pack).

For us USA folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered earlier today, was going to get the gold edition from Amazon, but for the extra couple quid it made sense to go for this :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This game looks great. The stealth elements look really cool. Think I'm going to wait until the reviews are out until I pre-order. I've had bad experience with Ubisoft releasing buggy or broken games.

This game looks great. The stealth elements look really cool. Think I'm going to wait until the reviews are out until I pre-order. I've had bad experience with Ubisoft releasing buggy or broken games.
Same here. I can't even remember the last time I pre-ordered a Ubisoft game because of it... in fact, I haven't bought any Ubisoft games for a while now.

EDIT - Literally just remembered South Park is developed by Ubi, and that's the latest game I picked up lol.

Last edited:
Same here. I can't even remember the last time I pre-ordered a Ubisoft game because of it... in fact, I haven't bought any Ubisoft games for a while now.

EDIT - Literally just remembered South Park is developed by Ubi, and that's the latest game I picked up lol.

Out of interest guys, what games did you experience these problems with.

Day-one patches are all too common these days unfortunately which is why I generally only pre-order if I really want the bonuses that come with a special edition. Even then I may not play the game until a few months after release to give ample time for the bugs to be ironed out.

It's great that Ubisoft are showing actual shots of the statue though and it genuinely looks good - too often the actual statues you get with collector's editions look nothing like the mock-ups.

The most recent was the first Division game, massive drops in frame rate and a bit glitchy. Going back further Assassin's Creed games I always found glitchy. I'm not boycotting Ubisoft. I think I'm just more cautious overall when I buy games, it isn't just Ubisoft. Quite a few big games have been released virtually broken like Anthem, Fallout you'd be trapped in the armour. The only games I buy day one are Naughty Dog games because rather than put out something not up to snuff they would rather delay the game and that's the way it should be.

I don't see any problem with preordering a UBI game, with every game there may be a glitch or two but it's sure to get a patch. I wouldn't let that postpone me from purchasing it. Besides, if your interested in this Wolf Special Edition I wouldn't wait too long because they do usually sell out fairly quickly. If your still apprehensive just buy the Wolf CE and then wait to play it until the first patch is released, that way you've secured the CE.

The most recent was the first Division game, massive drops in frame rate and a bit glitchy. Going back further Assassin's Creed games I always found glitchy. I'm not boycotting Ubisoft. I think I'm just more cautious overall when I buy games, it isn't just Ubisoft. Quite a few big games have been released virtually broken like Anthem, Fallout you'd be trapped in the armour. The only games I buy day one are Naughty Dog games because rather than put out something not up to snuff they would rather delay the game and that's the way it should be.
Cant personally say I've experienced many problems with any Ubisoft game and any that I have, have been quickly rectified. As you saud tho this problem isnt just with them its across the board now days with how quick they want to get the games up and out.
I don't see any problem with preordering a UBI game, with every game there may be a glitch or two but it's sure to get a patch. I wouldn't let that postpone me from purchasing it. Besides, if your interested in this Wolf Special Edition I wouldn't wait too long because they do usually sell out fairly quickly. If your still apprehensive just buy the Wolf CE and then wait to play it until the first patch is released, that way you've secured the CE.
Pre-ordered mine the other day mate, a little patch here and there don't bother me, I'm used to it now :rofl: Certainly wouldn't stop me from pre-ordering something, especially this:whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Looks like any typical Ubisoft collectors edition these days

The game is always online so that's an automatic no from me.

I'm really fed up of Ubisoft and their online focused games, they are feel and play the same.

Looks like any typical Ubisoft collectors edition these days

The game is always online so that's an automatic no from me.

I'm really fed up of Ubisoft and their online focused games, they are feel and play the same.
What games in this genre are not online nowadays? Personally, I'm not to keen on it myself but have had to move with the times.

What games in this genre are not online nowadays? Personally, I'm not to keen on it myself but have had to move with the times.

You don’t need to move with the times, there’s tons of offline open world games that are superior in quality

Saying that just lets publishers walk all over you with their crappy practices, there’s no need for this game to be always online.

I love the Ghost Recon franchise always have ... sorely missed it for most of the ps3 and ps4 days until Wildlands ... sure there was another game but replay value didnt hold up as long.

Either way I'm turning into an old man lol .... I got alot of younger co-workers now too and they are always on the next new game and my play time is always in spurts so I tend to simply jump online have a few matches and im done until next time.

That said, I did play the crap out of the Wildlands story missions and hardly any of the Multiplayer.

So im still having fun playing Wildlands, Battlefield and now The Division 2. Want to play Red Dead 2 but no rush to buy at high price when no time to play. Got a feeling with shooters ill be just fine until this Ghost Recon comes out.

Mostly Assassin's Creed (pretty much all of them). Even the day one patches didn't fix half the bugs in those games... probably because there were so many lol. The Division (first one) was another were I experienced game breaking bugs/glitches. I haven't played any of the recent Ubi games though, so maybe they've improved? Although, I know South Park had its fair share of bugs too, but thankfully they were fixed a while ago, so I've been playing it this past week with no problems.

You don’t need to move with the times, there’s tons of offline open world games that are superior in quality

Saying that just lets publishers walk all over you with their crappy practices, there’s no need for this game to be always online.

I understand what you are saying if I'm honest the whole multiplayer thing drives me made and can't really be bothered with it.
I love the Ghost Recon franchise always have ... sorely missed it for most of the ps3 and ps4 days until Wildlands ... sure there was another game but replay value didnt hold up as long.

Either way I'm turning into an old man lol .... I got alot of younger co-workers now too and they are always on the next new game and my play time is always in spurts so I tend to simply jump online have a few matches and im done until next time.

That said, I did play the crap out of the Wildlands story missions and hardly any of the Multiplayer.

So im still having fun playing Wildlands, Battlefield and now The Division 2. Want to play Red Dead 2 but no rush to buy at high price when no time to play. Got a feeling with shooters ill be just fine until this Ghost Recon comes out.
Wildlands has been one of my faves, to be honest, and still haven't got around to playing division 2 yet. It's a bit the same for me mate I really don't get as much time to game nowadays as id like so tend not to pick games up like I used to. saying that tho i did pick up RDR2 and it was brilliant , definitely worth ago mate when you get the time.

Mostly Assassin's Creed (pretty much all of them). Even the day one patches didn't fix half the bugs in those games... probably because there were so many lol. The Division (first one) was another were I experienced game breaking bugs/glitches. I haven't played any of the recent Ubi games though, so maybe they've improved? Although, I know South Park had its fair share of bugs too, but thankfully they were fixed a while ago, so I've been playing it this past week with no problems.

Was never really into the Assassins Creed games but with that being said I did notice problems with the first division but can't really remember for how long these problems were present.

What South park was it you picked up mate?

Was never really into the Assassins Creed games but with that being said I did notice problems with the first division but can't really remember for how long these problems were present.

What South park was it you picked up mate?
I was a huge AC fan, but the bugs and repetitiveness killed the series it for me unfortunately.

The Fractured But Whole... I did want to play The Stick of Truth beforehand, but it's not available on the Switch, and I couldn't be bothered to pick it up for the PS4 lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
I was a huge AC fan, but the bugs and repetitiveness killed the series it for me unfortunately.

The Fractured But Whole... I did want to play The Stick of Truth beforehand, but it's not available on the Switch, and I couldn't be bothered to pick it up for the PS4 lol.
The South Park games are pretty good :rofl:Haven't played them on the switch it was on the Xbox:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I played The Division, Wildlands and all the Assassin's Creed games except for Black Flag and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. I think I played the furthest was in The Division, that game is so badass. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles