Czech Republic
Release date: October 30, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes: FAC Numbered 751 copies :)

received_1171169629566256.jpeg

Ghost.jpg
Bez názvu.jpgScreen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.18.png Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.08.png

Last edited:
FA does it again... picking a ****** film, that is (though I do think there's pretty good material to work with, artwork-wise). It looks like they're scrapping the bottom of the Marvel barrel: Elektra, now this... I wouldn't be surprised if Ang Lee's Hulk and Fantastic Four (either of them) were next.

I remember feeling a bit disappointed a couple of times after I purposefully didn't join Karel's limited GB for Elektra... and then I remember we're talking about Elektra and I felt better not churning out money for this. This will also apply to Ghost Rider: I love FA, but I can't condone this (sadly, many will and it will encourage them to keep not looking at the quality of the films they're choosing).

FA does it again... picking a ****** film, that is (though I do think there's pretty good material to work with, artwork-wise). It looks like they're scrapping the bottom of the Marvel barrel: Elektra, now this... I wouldn't be surprised if Ang Lee's Hulk and Fantastic Four (either of them) were next.

I remember feeling a bit disappointed a couple of times after I purposefully didn't join Karel's limited GB for Elektra... and then I remember we're talking about Elektra and I felt better not churning out money for this. This will also apply to Ghost Rider: I love FA, but I can't condone this (sadly, many will and it will encourage them to keep not looking at the quality of the films they're choosing).

I totaly and utterly get where you are coming from Bunk .

For as bad as it is I BLOODY LOVE this movie .

Don't know why I just do . Its fun and amazng underated LOVE IT we all do here . 1 word 1 word only MINE !!! .

Reactions: BluSteel2012

Good points all round. Only thing worth watching Ghost Rider for is Eva Mendes! If she had the lead role this film would have made a fortune at the box office :)

Now to a sore point with me at the moment.

Whilst FA are faffing around with this stuff - where the HELL is T2?!!!!!!

T1 - T3 - big gap in the middle guys.

p.s. Talking of Eva Mendes, her IMDB bio is a hoot: Quote: 'In college she began acting, studying underneath acting coach Ivana Chubbuck. This led to her desire to appear in feature films.'

Oooh, err . . . . . . . .

@SteelbookGenius666 - in case you're interested mate.

Although I already have the original German release, I'm in for this one. :D

Here's to hoping there will be a matching one for the sequel too.

Haters-gonna-hate.gif

Reactions: luke98