Ghostbusters 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: June 21, 2016
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: CDN $19.99
Notes: Receive $7.50 in Movie Cash to see the new Ghostbusters movie in theatres, with the purchase of Ghostbusters 1 or 2 Pop Art SteelBook
Group buy: Click here to join

m2220863.jpg

m2220863_1.jpg m2220863_2.jpg

Last edited:
What do people think on the chances of the U.K. Getting these? Like zavvi did with the other pop art wave (minus Leon and drive)
If so I would happily buy both on a decent drop like most of the zavvi ones ended up like

I love the art on both and although i said I wouldn't double dip I happily would if the uk got them and went cheap after a while
That's what I'm hoping for, so won't be joining a GB at the moment. I remember Zavvi were late getting the others, and by that point I'd already joined a GB for the US releases... it still worked out cheaper to import them though believe it or not. Best scenario would be what you said... Zavvi get them and they eventually drop under £10 like the current ones. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Flloydo
What do people think on the chances of the U.K. Getting these? Like zavvi did with the other pop art wave (minus Leon and drive)
If so I would happily buy both on a decent drop like most of the zavvi ones ended up like

I love the art on both and although i said I wouldn't double dip I happily would if the uk got them and went cheap after a while
There's a good chance, they got most of the first wave of Pop Arts from the US bar a few. It might be worth waiting a while rather than importing them now. I can't see them selling out quickly.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
There's a good chance, they got most of the first wave of Pop Arts from the US bar a few. It might be worth waiting a while rather than importing them now. I can't see them selling out quickly.

Exactly what I was thinking.
They seem to be popping up in a few countries so I think the U.K. Will get them at some point

Reactions: Sigill