Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Lenticular Full Slip

018D59D0-C956-4A69-BFC4-CDA13549B778.jpeg

Last edited:
know very little about this film really other than that WWA steel cover art, which i think is awesome :drool:. interested to see what CM come up with here. :thumbs:

As usual great artwork :thumbs: Not suprised it’s a horror genre again...CM is THE horror premium reseller.....they definitely like that genre :D
Again skipping it and hoping the next will not be horror.

Phew, glad I had not gone for the Italian Steel yet. Was about to pull (no no no, I mean squeeze :LOL:) the trigger. The german steelbook art in lenticular! That is going to look grand. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Would be nice if the back art was bigger, covering the entire space, and the photo should have a nice deep 3D lenti effect, frame embossed. That would be quite perfect. With That Italian steelbook <3 Already have the German mediabook with that same awesome art, but I'd double dip.
The movie, for me, was a bit underwhelming, but still worth a watch.

has anyone seen this film? reviews seem mixed on it..
I'd definitely try before you buy. I turned it off after 40 mins and I'm a huge horror fan. But this feels like one of those cheap straight to video efforts which are a dime a dozen.

I'm all for suspending disbelief etc.... But this film just ended up annoying me. The main character is extremely irritating from the off. And the acting isn't great either.

The whole thing felt like a Sci-Fy channel production.

Which is a shame because its getting a lot of steelbook attention and the designs ARE nice.

Not Horror release plan:

- Alita
- The Mule
- Schindler's List

Horror Release Plan:
- Pet Sematary
- US
- IT 1990

So IN for ALL horror releases ! Cinemuseum is the only retailer for premium horror movies.
For "non horror movie" it's not like there is no other retailer... I mean Alita, Schindler's List, First Man, Bohemian Rhapsody and so on... are already on other retailers plans. Sounds not "exclusive enough" to me.

Bring us more Horror classics/Scifi classics @duckandrun :D

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
So IN for ALL horror releases ! Cinemuseum is the only retailer for premium horror movies.
For "non horror movie" it's not like there is no other retailer... I mean Alita, Schindler's List, First Man, Bohemian Rhapsody and so on... are already on other retailers plans. Sounds not "exclusive enough" to me.

Bring us more Horror classics/Scifi classics @duckandrun :D
Same.

So glad we have a premium horror retailer :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233