[Give-Away]Henge86's steelbook giveaway le grande bleu and ninja scroll

Henge86

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2012
Edinburgh uk
I have recently decided to stop collecting steels as im now saving all my finances towards my wedding in 2016. The closing date for entries will be the 28th feb 2014

The prizes are as follows

1. Le grande bleu korean steelbook 1/4 slip edition mint and sealed
ny5enyvu.jpg

2. Ninja scroll uk steelbook open but mint
a7aduvys.jpg

Just answer the following questions for entry

1. What is your most desired steelbook as le grande bleu has been mine for years

2. What is the most dissapointing film you have rewatched recently that you used to love

Thanks in advance to any entries

Last edited by a moderator:
Great giveaway!
1) Iron Man FS now, I hope there will be a True Lies MM Lenti steel in the future.
2) 300 - used to love it but can't stand it anymore
:thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs: And best wishes for your wedding in 2016 :D

1. Iron Man Future Shop.
2. Blade Runner.

1. Drive (HMV) even if the movie is not that good.
2. Heat, use to be in my top ten movies.It's just not the same anymore.

1. Le grande bleu korean steelbook 1/4 slip edition mint and sealed ;)
2..hmm. "IF" still love the music. maybe just need to see it again in HD?!

edit:just found my real no1 "must have". Shoot 'Em Up. Steelbook / Italy

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you have to stop collecting, but saving up for the wedding will be a great investment. I'm sure you will be back.

Thanks for the giveaway.....you're a true Ninja!!

to your questions:

1.) Would be Le Grand Bleu....the reason I'm here.

2.) The Original Tron. It was not the same.

Thanks!
Mine is for the full slip Lawrence of Arabia. Love everything about that steel

Disappointing movie would Beerfest. Loved it as a 21 year old. Not so much now. However Supertroopers will always be hilarious for me

1) Gladiator (Taiwan release)
2) This is the End (initial theatre experience was awesome but digital copy viewing was only okay now)

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl CA I've always referred No getting any of first three Pirates.

2. The Jungle Book. It bored the crap out of me now that I'm older. I used to love it as a kid.

Awesome give away buddy! Sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby. I'd be excited to win either of those prizes.

1. What is your most desired steelbook as le grande bleu has been mine for years

A: Play.com's Iron Man.

2. What is the most disappointing film you have re-watched recently that you used to love.

A: My opinion on films rarely changes. I'm pretty set in my ways. Last one I watched though that had me wondering WTF was I thinking was "They Call me Bruce." I loved the movie as a little kid but when I attempted to watch it recently I had to turn it off. The humor is soooooo bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NinjaFeetz
Congrats on your 2016 wedding !!

1. Le Grand Bleu 1/4 slip is most desired coz I missed out both times.

2. The Wolf of Wall Street. Liked it much better first time.

*Thanks for the great giveaway*

thanks for this awesome give away
the most desirable steelbook for me is Iron man FS as for the most disappointed is Romeo + Juliet, i used to loved it, thats way i bought the iron pack on release day, i saw it back a few months ago and iot was so boring....

thanks for this awesome give away
the most desirable steelbook for me is Iron man FS as for the most disappointed is Romeo + Juliet, i used to loved it, thats way i bought the iron pack on release day, i saw it back a few months ago and iot was so boring....

I'll take the R&J iron pack off your hands then :hilarious: