[Give-Away]Henge86's steelbook giveaway le grande bleu and ninja scroll

Henge86

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2012
Edinburgh uk
I have recently decided to stop collecting steels as im now saving all my finances towards my wedding in 2016. The closing date for entries will be the 28th feb 2014

The prizes are as follows

1. Le grande bleu korean steelbook 1/4 slip edition mint and sealed
ny5enyvu.jpg

2. Ninja scroll uk steelbook open but mint
a7aduvys.jpg

Just answer the following questions for entry

1. What is your most desired steelbook as le grande bleu has been mine for years

2. What is the most dissapointing film you have rewatched recently that you used to love

Thanks in advance to any entries

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway

1. Most desired steelbook is Let the bullet fly blufans steelbook
2. Most disappointing film I rewatched recently that I used to love is Dick Tracy.

All the best for the wedding.

1. Blufans Face/Off

2. The Hobbit : The Unexpected Journey found it slightly annoying second time around, thank god number part 2 is much better :).

Great giveaway! Thanks!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

1) The World's End
2) The Jungle Book - I decided to put it on recently and for some bizarre reason, it wasn't as good as I remember it being.

What a nice give-away :thumbs:

1) Iron Man DE (not FS)
2) American Ninja. Watched it on VHS when I was 10 all summer long with my friend. Now I can't even finish it :(

Awesome giveaway sire.

1) My most desired steelbook would be "The Hurt Locker" Korean release.
2) Recent remake which i did not like would be "Total Recall".

Thanks for the giveaway
1) Thor HMV Exclusive (It looks so awesome but its highly priced)
2) Knowing, I used to love it (and I know it's a fairly recent film) but it's just not as good as the first time I watched it

1. Gojira (1954)
2. The Evil Dead (1981)

Thx. for the awesome giveaway!!!

1. Drive - HMV Exclusive
I love the movie and would love to have this steelbook.

2. Dark Angel (1990, Dolph Lundgren)

Thanks so much for this grat give-away!

If I could have add any steelbook to my collection right now, it would have to be a sealed/mint copy of Zimmer 1408 (MM Exclusive). As I'm almost finished completing the Future Shop Disney collection, I'm planning on switching my focus to 1st Gen. DE titles and in my opinion, this is one of the (if not the #1) "must have" in the bunch.

As for movies that I used to love, but now are not so great...I REALLY HATE saying this...But for me, it's Willow. One of my ALL TIME FAVORITES as a kid. I purchased the steel for it awhile back and my lady asked me, "What's that?" I gasped and after I picked up my bottom lip, I immediately ripped open the plastic wrap and put the movie in the Blu-ray player. However, after watching it, I didn't have much of a leg to stand on. I will ALWAYS LOVE this movie for what it was when I was 8.

THANKS FOR THE TOP NOTCH GIVEAWAY, HENGE!!!