[Give-Away]Henge86's steelbook giveaway le grande bleu and ninja scroll

Henge86

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2012
Edinburgh uk
I have recently decided to stop collecting steels as im now saving all my finances towards my wedding in 2016. The closing date for entries will be the 28th feb 2014

The prizes are as follows

1. Le grande bleu korean steelbook 1/4 slip edition mint and sealed
ny5enyvu.jpg

2. Ninja scroll uk steelbook open but mint
a7aduvys.jpg

Just answer the following questions for entry

1. What is your most desired steelbook as le grande bleu has been mine for years

2. What is the most dissapointing film you have rewatched recently that you used to love

Thanks in advance to any entries

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome giveaway!

1.) As a collector of Disney films I'm still trying to get my hands on that gorgeous Futureshop Bambi steelbook...second to that would be *drum roll* Le Grande Bleu!

2.) Hmm...don't really rewatch disappointing films...if I had to choose one I did rewatch recently that I remember being better when I was a kid...it would be 3 Ninjas. But still a good flick that us Ninjas can all relate to ;)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thank you for the giveaway and many congratulations and good luck for your wedding

1. le grande bleu or Drive
2. Salem's Lot, only film truly scare me "open the window" (I was around 14 at the time, very very tame now)

Ron

A little Q&A....

Q) 1. What is your most desired steelbook as le grande bleu has been mine for years

A) 1. My most desired Steelbook is, of course, the one I cannot have because of its insane price tag....The Holy Grail...The Founding Father of all Steelbooks...The great bambino...Iron Man Future Shop!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q) 2. What is the most dissapointing film you have rewatched recently that you used to love

A) 2. Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 96
1. Terminator Japan Version 1 & Iron Man FS
2. Back To The Future Part 2

Many thanks for the giveaway & best wishes on your upcoming wedding.

1) The Steelbook I Want the Most
Lawrence of Arabia
$_35.JPG

2)My Recent most disappointing rewatched film watched is Catwoman 2004 its awful
Halle%2BBerry%2BCatwoman%2B(3).jpg

Thanks for the Giveaway :scat: :thumbs:

Last edited:
For me it would be the Akira steelbook as I think it just looks plain awesome.

the film that disappointed me despite me loving it earlier was Tomorrow Never Dies, I started to notice all of the errors in the film as well as how some of the effects weren't as convincing as they used to be when I wore out the VHS.

1. My most desired steelbook would be Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

2. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly extended cut, I thought it was little boring. I like the thearical version more.

Thanks for the opportunity;

1. What is your most desired SteelBook? : Moulin Rouge and Romeo & Juliet MetalPak.

2. What is the most disappointing film you have re-watched recently? : Evil Dead.