Give-Away - Terminator 2 Japan Blu-ray SteelBook (CONCLUDED)

What is an acceptable cost difference between regular Blu-ray cases vs Steelbook™

• $5

Votes: 36 20.0%
  • $7

Votes: 57 31.7%
  • $10

Votes: 65 36.1%
  • $15

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • $5

• $7

• $10

• $15

• $5

• $7

• $10

• $15

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven to ten

I voted 7....if it was embossed I might pay 10 extra.....Hell who am I kidding I have spent 60 US Dollars on some steels when I could have gotten the regular amaray case for 20 or less....no more of that though:movie:

$5 difference is like a no-brainer for me for steelbook upgrade...good for the wallet too. Although if the difference was like that for all blu rays, then they would cease to become a collectible item as many more will buy it and it will become common.

I honestly think $10 is ok as steelbooks are genuinely beautiful pieces of art, most of the time they have different artwork to the standard blu-ray edition and also don't forget we're buying limited edition versions as well.

If only there were as much of a price difference on eBay though! There it's like anything up to $500 differences in price! Tut tut!

But we love them and are addicted, so sometimes we have a crazy spur of the moment feeling and buy it... Then instantly regret it for 10-20 minutes! : )

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Oh sorry I forgot to mention that sometimes there's also other stuff in the steelbook case, art cards, posters, additional info! But of course sometimes it's just an empty case! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.