[GIVEAWAY(CLOSED)] KD Scorp's Coin Protector giveaway! [3 WINNERS CHOSEN]

KD Scorp

Happy Hunger Games
Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2014
Smethwick, West Midlands/UK
Hi All!!

Almost all of the winners of challenge coins have been decided now with only a few to go!

My giveaway is for the following!

image.jpg

These coin protectors are the perfect size for your golden challenge coin!!

If you believe these will help protect your coins then please rate this post

***ADDITIONAL PRIZE***
leave a comment stating what weight you think the baby I'm expecting will be! (My guess is 8lbs 2oz) there will be an extra prize for whomever gets closest!! In the event of a tie, it will be decided by random.org!

I will send these out for free shipping to anywhere in the world!

There will be 3 winners drawn by random.org out of the list of raters

Enjoy!!

Qualifying Members [ Birth Weight Guess lb.oz ]

1) @justboy [7.09]
2) @meaner [8.0]
3) @Nyrvana [6.03]
4) @dominic [8.06]
5) @spass [because he's different 3256grams]
6) @Scary Hair [8.08]
7) @bloodsnake007 [7.08]
8) @Kuzco [7.06]
9) @Asopp [8.0]
10) @Ricker [8.02]
11) @PunkNinja [7.13]
12) @Monkey2005 [8.10]
13) @mllNY [7.12]
14) @PKAVFC [7.04]
15) @cooey [9.02]
16) @Pandamonium [9.08]
17) @dv8mad [7.14]

Last edited:
@KD Scorp

Great giveaway. However, no coin for me (ya b@@@@tds!) joke. :)

However, the baby weight guess sounds like fun. This baby sounds like it's going to be fully baked. However, I'm going to go for 7 pound 4 oz. ( that's without his first villa baby grow on) :thumbs:

Reactions: Towser
The due date is 25/08/14 and still no idea when he will be here though!! Looking forward to meeting my little man!!

I'll have to make him a HDN babygrow =]

Thank you all for your interest so far! I look forward to picking out the 3 winners!!!

Due to the little one is due name wise

How about India for a little lady OR Indiana for a boy ? . Being as quite a few are hoping this will drop at the same time as your good lady :naughty: :p.

Then those of us that are wating for the main Jagger Kaiju event Gypsey OR Stacker.

Ms K D please dont be offended curse me as much as you like this is you battering me :box: :blackeye: . :ohno: :p :D :kiss:.

@KD Scorp I think they all have a matching Gold case to go with their solid Gold Ninja coin.:hilarious:

They don't have gold coins, they have platinum! Or some kind of unheard of metal that's worth 100x the price of gold!

@KD Scorp

Hoping everything goes smoothly for you and yours.

Looking forward to the delivery of the latest Next Generation Ninja :oohyeah: :thumbs: .

Thank You Ann, everything is a ball ache at the moment, missus is moaning.. I'm moaning about her moaning, then she is moaning about me moaning about her moaning. And the circle of moaning continues

Thanks to everyone for the support!! We are now 3 days overdue so hoping it will be sometime soon!!!

Keith

@KD Scorp

I think my prediction was today, so fingers crossed for all of us :)
I remember my wife being six days overdue. It was the same with us. I had to rub my wife's back about 23 hours a day :hilarious:

Won't be to long now mate. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser
Thank You Ann, everything is a ball ache at the moment, missus is moaning.. I'm moaning about her moaning, then she is moaning about me moaning about her moaning. And the circle of moaning continues

Thanks to everyone for the support!! We are now 3 days overdue so hoping it will be sometime soon!!!

Keith

It is our Job , Privilege, main aim in life to moan. It is part of being female :thumbs: .

We have been given this right as we have to tollarate men. Some are more tollarable than others like some women nag and moan more than others :p .

Being as what she is doing a natural version of Alien when I carried mine it just put a total new horrific take on that enitire set of movies :jawdrop: . What you will have at the end is going to be a stronger family unit :smug: . Yhea including the moaning :kiss:.

Ohh one small other point as I say to my husband IF he had to pay my wages for each job I do he will NEVER be able to afford me here goes , Cook, Cleaner , Child Minder , Secretary, Chauffeur, Laundress, ironing Service, the list goes on and on :ohno: :D.