[GIVEAWAY(CLOSED)] KD Scorp's Coin Protector giveaway! [3 WINNERS CHOSEN]

KD Scorp

Happy Hunger Games
Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2014
Smethwick, West Midlands/UK
Hi All!!

Almost all of the winners of challenge coins have been decided now with only a few to go!

My giveaway is for the following!

image.jpg

These coin protectors are the perfect size for your golden challenge coin!!

If you believe these will help protect your coins then please rate this post

***ADDITIONAL PRIZE***
leave a comment stating what weight you think the baby I'm expecting will be! (My guess is 8lbs 2oz) there will be an extra prize for whomever gets closest!! In the event of a tie, it will be decided by random.org!

I will send these out for free shipping to anywhere in the world!

There will be 3 winners drawn by random.org out of the list of raters

Enjoy!!

Qualifying Members [ Birth Weight Guess lb.oz ]

1) @justboy [7.09]
2) @meaner [8.0]
3) @Nyrvana [6.03]
4) @dominic [8.06]
5) @spass [because he's different 3256grams]
6) @Scary Hair [8.08]
7) @bloodsnake007 [7.08]
8) @Kuzco [7.06]
9) @Asopp [8.0]
10) @Ricker [8.02]
11) @PunkNinja [7.13]
12) @Monkey2005 [8.10]
13) @mllNY [7.12]
14) @PKAVFC [7.04]
15) @cooey [9.02]
16) @Pandamonium [9.08]
17) @dv8mad [7.14]

Last edited:
It is our Job , Privilege, main aim in life to moan. It is part of being female :thumbs: .

We have been given this right as we have to tollarate men. Some are more tollarable than others like some women nag and moan more than others :p .

Being as what she is doing a natural version of Alien when I carried mine it just put a total new horrific take on that enitire set of movies :jawdrop: . What you will have at the end is going to be a stronger family unit :smug: . Yhea including the moaning :kiss:.

Ohh one small other point as I say to my husband IF he had to pay my wages for each job I do he will NEVER be able to afford me here goes , Cook, Cleaner , Child Minder , Secretary, Chauffeur, Laundress, ironing Service, the list goes on and on :ohno: :D.
@Scary Hair "Natural version of Alien!" LMFAO!!! :rofl: I'm gonna have to use your Clean up Crew from all this DAMN laughing! :emb: :p

full

I fu**ing LOVE how you have put this into words!!! I bow to you Ann... :notworthy: :naughty: :D

@bloodsnake007

I AM NOT LIEING Alien . Our girl was 8 weeks early, she was on the highest spin on a washing machine that you could have drempt of :jawdrop:. Crossed with the feeling of motion even after the rollercoster has stopped EEK!. Then like when you see the alien under the skin you would see a foot or another body part drift past :ohno:.

Him we thought where twinns he would boot my thigh and my boobs at the same time :mad:. He HAD no intentions of coming out :sleep: .

Due to surgery I had 2 years before thay where both planned C-section's so I did not get the full joy of childbirth :sorry:.

No MY FULL RESPECT to Mrs K D being overdue by sooo long :notworthy: :notworthy:.

Mind you like thay say GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR :drool: :drool: .

I am very proud to announce that Keith's new Son (and my 5th Grandchild) Declan was born this morning (Friday 29th August 2014) at 01:22hrs. Therefore no further guesses for the date of birth will be considered for obvious reasons! However I won't mention Declan's Birth weight as some Ninjas might still want to enter that particular giveaway :)

:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D

Ron

UPDATE: Still taking entries for this giveaway including birth weight, but all entries for birth date are now closed and I will keep the other giveaway open longer though. Will close this giveaway in about a weeks time when I have time to get my stuff together and send the prizes out.

Baby is born at a healthy weight and was born on 29/08/2014.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and support! It's greatly appreciated! =]

Keith, Hayley, Amy and new baby Declan

The winning numbers for the coin protectors are:
Congratulations to all 3 of you!

And the winner for baby weight is:
@Ricker
Awesome giveaway buddy. Just make sure you don't add @bloodsnake007
View attachment 95505

I will guess the baby will weigh 8.2 lbs.
Declan's weight was 8lb 3oz so you are the closest! Well.. You actually tied with me but I don't count ;-)

Pm me with shipping addresses so I can get them shipped!!

I might get some more of these when the 2nd coin is made available (need to check the Ø of the new coin before I can order them) and offer them out :) I wonder if those of us who got a coin this time will be allowed to enter for the 2nd coin, or will it be restricted to those that haven't won one during this giveaway?

Ron