[GIVEAWAY CLOSED] Win a '2001: A Space Odyssey' pin badge by yours truly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[GIVEAWAY CLOSED]

So after many months of contemplating the idea, then many weeks of planning/preparing, my first pin is finally real! To celebrate, I'm giving away a couple of my Space Odyssey pins to two random Ninjas.

All you have to do to enter is simply 'thank' this post and then comment below with the name of a film you'd like to see me do a pin for next... and maybe even throw in some ideas of your own if you're feeling extra creative.

I ship worldwide, so everyone is welcome to join in. :)

Good luck!

P.S. Closes Friday June 8th.

31680622_174889809998051_7036311583777095680_n.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2983.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome @Noodles

I'd like to see a nice OCP badge from Robocop.....I'd wear that on my tac-vest when I'm out at work :D
:rofl: :giggle:
I was given the nicknames Robocop and Batman by staff in retail stores in my job with the enthusiasm I used to catch criminals stealing :LOL:

I also would like to see a robocop OCP badge pin

@cooey @paulboland

I actually planned to do an OCP one and even started the design, but then like a week later Mondo revealed theirs which looked the exact same as the one I had in mind. :bored:

I'm still hoping to do a RoboCop pin at some point though... might just have to change it up a little now is all.

P.S. I also have plans for some others already mentioned in here too. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
CAN CONFIRM..... Noodles' 2001 pin is awesome. (Yes, I bought one straight away haha)

coughTRONLIGHTCYCLEPINcough :rofl:

Reactions: Noodles
CAN CONFIRM..... Noodles' 2001 pin is awesome. (Yes, I bought one straight away haha)

coughTRONLIGHTCYCLEPINcough :rofl:
Haha many thanks for the approval mate. :thumbs:

As one of my favourite live-action Disney films, you can bet Tron Legacy is already on the list! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
really nice design, @Noodles! others from top of my head would be Metropolis (although i think someone else may have done that?), the District 9 shotgunned sign, Wayne Enterprises logo from Nolan's trilogy, Hellboy logo, and i like @bigrob's Benthic Petroleum idea from The Abyss a great deal. :thumbs:

Two ideas here (I'm still on a high from Ready Player One so Buckeraoo is on my to watch list at the moment)

banzai.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.