Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: June 16, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $27.99 $24.99

c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy price dropped to $24.99 but since it’s a pre-order you would need to cancel and re-order. Forewarning it’s only available for shipping now and for free shipping it won’t be delivered until June 29th (instead of June 16th).At least for the AZ area in the US that is what I’m getting. So if u got in on the pre-order with free delivery on release day the $3 dollar drop may not be worth it. I didn’t and my previous order was already June 29th so I re-ordered with new price.

Best Buy price dropped to $24.99 but since it’s a pre-order you would need to cancel and re-order. Forewarning it’s only available for shipping now and for free shipping it won’t be delivered until June 29th (instead of June 16th).At least for the AZ area in the US that is what I’m getting. So if u got in on the pre-order with free delivery on release day the $3 dollar drop may not be worth it. I didn’t and my previous order was already June 29th so I re-ordered with new price.
Best Buy generally charges you the lower price at the time of shipping even if you ordered at a higher price, so there is no need to cancel and reorder.

Interesting. Mine is not shipping on release, closer ship date to June 29th. So if the sale ends before they ship would they still honor the lowest pre-order price ?! Paying $16 to $20 shipping is just not something I’m willing to do.

Interesting. Mine is not shipping on release, closer ship date to June 29th. So if the sale ends before they ship would they still honor the lowest pre-order price ?! Paying $16 to $20 shipping is just not something I’m willing to do.
My Best Buy order shipped today. Yours hasn't? Ordering it should have qualified for free shipping. I ordered 2 copies, but I tested ordering 1 copy for $24.99 and the shipping was still free. The total was $27.11 with tax.

My Best Buy order shipped today. Yours hasn't? Ordering it should have qualified for free shipping. I ordered 2 copies, but I tested ordering 1 copy for $24.99 and the shipping was still free. The total was $27.11 with tax.

I ordered on the 2nd pre order wave after it said “coming soon”. It’s the first time ever that they wanted money for shipping. I think it has something to do with delays in shipping, so they are avoiding sending emails that your order is delayed. So if your not on the first wave of preorders u may see that pop up. I chose June 29th bc it’s was the only date with free shipping and I live in Phoenix so not rural at all. I’ll try and switch to in store pick up if it offers it from now til Tuesday. I’m not sure the sale will still be going on by the time mine ships. I understand why they have to do it with everything going on, I just hope my steelbook comes in good condition and it’s not sold out. Oh well!

Reactions: MM3
found these 2 unboxing *(they're not USA!)
interesting as they both have different finished...

Germany MEDIA MARKT/SATURN EXCLUSIVE appears to be matte (or zero finished?)

while this KR appears to be gloss (i wasn't so sure, was it spot gloss on the front?) and have 4K UHD logo on the spine while Germany doesn't have

Reactions: IRON MAN
found these 2 unboxing *(they're not USA!)
interesting as they both have different finished...

Germany MEDIA MARKT/SATURN EXCLUSIVE appears to be matte (or zero finished?)

while this KR appears to be gloss (i wasn't so sure, was it spot gloss on the front?) and have 4K UHD logo on the spine while Germany doesn't have

Europe release is from Universal

USA/Korea steelbook is from Paramount

That's why different finish is used between the steelbooks

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
got my copy via fedex in a box, i dont know how to feel about this, pix are cool and finish on the steelbook is great but in hand that close up is to close lol, i had to pull it away to appreciate the art lol